Dory

June 2, 2013;6:08am

(Recorder: ?)

?: Uhmm...hi? Is this thing working? Oh bloody hell its filming!

Uhmm my name is Pvt.Kerseyev Stradivnski, obviously I'm a russian mate, but I am always mistaken for a british mate because of my accent.

(recorder:Kerseyev)

Kerseyev: I'm a private soldier for the Vektor Essentials. I was paid to search for any survivors smart enough to live attacks like that, except this kid who almost took a peep at the underworld. I will be recording this today, because that old git right there is still out cold. We were attacked by those mutants last night at the tunnel and I managed to save this kid.

7:15am: I found a wrecked Wal- Mart here at Manhattan, I set the camp here and take cared of the kid I rescued last day. He was knocked, but not wounded, broken ribs maybe but no wounds.

( Hanzo woke up yelling)

7:16am: I grabbed his mouth to make sure no free food advertisement will come out from it. I told him about what happened out there. That he was already signing a house and lot at the afterlife when I pulled him back to this hell hole. He told me his name: Hanzo Last( I think I remember someone having that name too). I told him mine. I gave him food and water. 

7: 27am: After eating, I told him that I'll go scanning the Wal- Mart for any hostiles and asked to borrow this video recorder. He agreed, on one condition, keep track of what is happening, and the all- important... time.

7:28am: I gave him the Raging bull type revolver with 8 bullets loaded onto it. Taught him how to shoot it properly and use it only on emergencies ( must avoid calling the horde).

7:31am: approached the vegetables area and found two feeders feeding on a cat( bloody hell). Grabbed a baseball bat lying on the ground and whacked the other one on the right side on the head.

( skull cracking.Blood splattering).

The other one looked at me straight in the eye and I saw the eyes of a soulless eater, empty eyes destined to watch life being torn by its hungry desires. 

(whack!) ( something rolled on the floor) ( skull cracked) ( blood splatters)

I hit the dead so hard , the head did a 360 and flew .

The baseball bat was now filled with blood and curved.

I threw it.( klang!)

9:12am: I gathered enough supplies we need, instant food, instant weapons, spare clothes, gears, and the key to the car outside( probably the car of the owner).

10:00am: I finished my scouting and headed to Hanzo that was now crouching behind the wall.

He signaled me to crouch too, then I found out why.

(Recorder: Hanzo

June 1,2013; 7:35am:

Hanzo: Whosoever got this recording, you are fortunate to stay alive. Everything changed around this world. Everything is dead...literally. 

My name is Hanzo... Hanzo Last. I am with a soldier. We are searching for any more survivors out there. If you saw my mother, Lorelei Kawashima, Please go to the address at the very last recording. I'll help you in return.

7:31am: I managed to find another video recorder here at the mart ( I need to find another because that british mate borrowed mine).