Jamming

Whosoever got this recording, you are fortunate to stay alive. Everything changed around this world. Everything is dead...literally. 

My name is Hanzo... Hanzo Last. I was a studying to be a doctor at Japan. My father, the senior virologist of Vektor Essentials, a company providing the American nation the most needed cures to the most common diseases. I was transferred here at Manhattan to study and I finished my degree at being a doctor at the year 2009. I was happy that my father, Luther last was giving me the rights to introduce our company to the Russian Government, by the way, My father is Luther Last, a American and half russian, you must be wondering about my name, "Hanzo", well my mother is a japanese so that pretty much sums it all. My mother was living at Hiroshima , Japan pretty obviously, Her name was Lorelei Kawashima (if you saw her please go to the address given at the end of every recording, I will provide help in return).

She was a daughter of a rich family and owner of the Nikawashima enterprises, the major stockholder of my dad's company, The Vektor Essentials.

I was always the lamest and weakest and the least bravest of all the people in the world. I am afraid of almost everything that can harm me. I was always the last... thats why I am the last human on earth... 

(Recording of Hanzo Last)

Hanzo: May 30, 2013, the virus dubbed Yythrium is already eating the 3/4 of the human population, increasing the ghouls in the opposite manner.

(Recorder: Hanzo Last. ) Record time 9:40 Am. 

I was rummaging at the nearest Wal-Mart here in Manhattan, About downtown, Hard to tell.

I started camping here since last night. I woke up at exactly 7:03am in the morning. I was awakened by moaning sounds deeper at the mart. I followed it shortly after hearing it, only seeing the undead eating the carcass of the owner. I quickly took out the gun I was carrying and shot It at the limbs. The other monster leaped towards me and missed, I ran to get the safe distance enough to fire 2 rounds. I shot the other at the middle of his eye and he quickly fell down like a leaf. The other ghoul which I shot earlier was now limping but fast enough to make a dinner out of me, was walking towards me, the smell of rotting flesh scared me more than those broken teeth that he can bury to my body. I let lose another bullet and it went straight to its body, flesh and blood exploded from the other side, but no harm done. I shot him at the forehead and saw him cripple to the ground as the bullet ran trough his moldy brain. 

Its now 10:50 in the morning, but I am starting to unpack my camp. Those bullet may kill them but enough to broadcast to the outside world " free breakfast" .

I got out of the mall and found a 55 Camaro with a half filled tank, I broke the mirror and opened the car

. The moment I got in, an undead girl hugged me, if she was only alive and not trying to eat me, Im gonna date her, but if a girl hugged you and she is a ZOMBIE, it only means that she is hungry and you are her appetizer. I took out my M99 pistol and try to shoot her point blank. But with my extreme ultra bad luck... I missed.

She tried to bit me and I blocked the gun, and she bit its tip in the process. I thought she was going to bite the chunk out of my gun until she accidental pulled the trigger and committed a suicide while trying to eat her breakfast. She blew her own brain after eating bullet. (perfect 10!). 

11:00am : I was walking along the road trying to avoid those flesh eaters having a feast over a fat civilian.(good thing I was slim). I was walking because after first bullet missed my target, it hit the gas tank, good thing I got out before the Camaro became black LEGO blocks.

11:05am I passed trough a mob and got into a tunnel, I saw Jigglies scaling through the ceiling, those are not undead, those are monsters, they don't have eyes, they have talons growing from their hands, and fangs as big as a knife, as a doctor , I knew that the virus caused a mutation on the host's body, making it the perfect predator....if he had eyes.

I ducked to avoid being detected by those monsters, they may be blind but they have an acute sense of smell and hearing, they have been stalking for me in weeks , I tried to mask my odor using perfumes( quite good) but no perfume can hide the smell of my life. 

11:30am I was hungry and the Jigglies(what the hell am I thinking naming that monster jiggly?)are already gone and the mob of flesh eaters dispersed already, making the way out of the tunnel a walk in the park. 

11:50am camped at the burger shop, cooked lunch and killed some zombies who wanted a Hanzo instant burger, no cook, no draining, no waiting, no seasonings, no preservatives, just instant.

I shot the two zombies at the head, used a knife to skewer the other, used the pepper dispenser to whack the head of another three times( I repeat Three BLOODY times), and be careful about their blood, you may get infected once you got those micros inside your system. 

1:30 pm, I'm already hearing their moans outside, pretty sure that they heard the lunch jamming me and the other zombies had( so much fun!), and they are planning to join the party. 

( gun shots) ........( more gunshots).... ( no bullet)

3:03pm, I am exhausted after running away from the dead, I ran out of bullet and whacked them in the head using the pepper dispenser. I got into a private residential place and got inside the house.

Prepared the camp and scanned the area holding the most heroic weapon a man can use this days, the pepper dispenser.Luckily no dead here, and I just scored myself a hot bath, a towel, instant food with preservatives, and a full clipped Dragunov SVD. 

5:00pm set a defence outpost at the roof, set the Dragunov. 

6:30pm Still no sign of the undead, and Im gonna take sleep for the night. Goodnight...

( recording is cut).