Finger Pointing

Bill's POV

Snap

My thumb and middle finger create a snap, and then we're gone. I hold PineTree close to me when we pop up from thin air in front of the Shack, or should I say, 'Hack'.

PineTree holds my hands while walking towards the door. With a small smile, we both knock at the same time.

"Are we really do—" PineTree begins, but he is stopped short when the front door slams open, nearly chopping off our heads. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it did, Mabel would say "Off with their heads!," just like the Queen of Hearts. I'm sure she would fit the role perfectly. They both have such selfish drives. And they both have big heads with nothing but air inside of them.

"DIPPER!" Mabel shouts loudly in our ears. Her annoying voice could cause rabies, or some other human disease. Wait...is that disease ever possible for humans to catch? How do you get it? What even is it?

Mabel runs up to Dipper, she wraps her arms around him and hugs him tightly. He just stands their, not hugging her back. I can understand why he wouldn't want to, but...

"I see you've come to fulfill your end of the deal, Cipher. Thank you, now leave," Ford joins the party. He aura gives off nothing, no emotions. Just calm. He doesn't glare at me, just calmly tells me to get the fuck away from him. Calmly.

"Yup! PineTree can stay with you until the day you die!" I say happily. I yank Mabel away from Dipper—my turn to hold him now—and wrap my arms around his torso. He smiles at me and puts his hands on top of mine. I bet we look like such a cute couple right now!

"Yeah, so give him over!" Mabel practically yells. Unlike Ford, she isn't calm at all. She's loud and annoying. Like some fucking parrot or something, she repeats herself until she gets what she wants. Her stomping feet are a burden to the Earths surface.

In my opinion, the only human worthy of living is PineTree. He deserves to roam this world of fantasies without being yanked harshly away by selfish people with greedy needs. Greedy wants. Greedy everything. 

"Till the day you die, right? That was the deal...wasn't it?" I question. PineTree smirks, but he tries to hide it by frowning. He fails.

"Yes! No hand him over!!" Mabel is now yelling. She projects her voice so she can be heard, although I don't understand why. It's only PineTree, Sixer, Fez, ShootingStar, and I here. She's  yelling like she's aiming for the whole damn town to hear it.

"What if I told you that..." I start. I glance at PineTree, telling him to pick up where I left off.

"Today is your death day?" He says with an adorable—and slightly creepy—tilt of the head. He giggles at Mabel's reaction.

Her eyes grow so wide it looks like they are about to pop out of their sockets, just like PineTree's shoulders do when he stretches in the morning.

Ford keeps a calm appearance, but his eyes captivate a fear I've never seen them capture before. He visibly pales and puts a hand on Mabel's shoulder, geasturing a sign of protection.

Dipper then decides now is the perfect time to crack his knuckles, only giving off another vibe of fear.

"D-Dipper...you w-wouldn't..." Mabel stutters, slowly backing away from her  grinning twin. She backs up into Ford, with fear written all over her face. Horromlaced into her green eyes, green eyes that didn't have the same glow in them. The same glow that PineTree has, that is. Her eyes are dull, just an ugly green. While PineTree's eyes glow like the moon. They are so pretty!!!

"But, would you kill me if this situation were to be switched?" PineTree says. His eye narrow down to her.

"I wouldn't, if I was with Bill I'd hate it!" She begins, "so should you!!"

"Well, what if Pacifica stole you away from everyone, and you loved her so much you never even thought about me. But when Pacifica makes a deal with us, you get sad because you don't want to leave her. So, if that deal was the same ass this one...

"You would kill me. Wouldn't you?" PineTree questions. ShootingStar visibly pales. She backs up into Ford even further, I swear I just saw him glance down!! But....

"Fine! I would! But only because I would actually love Pacifica! You, however, are on a spell!" She yells, pointing her index finger right at PineTree's chest.

"I am—" PineTree begins, but I interrupt. ShootingStar's finger is still sharply pointing at PineTree.

"Hey ShootingStar , do you see how your index finger is accusing PineTree right now?" I ask her. She nods her head in confusion ...

"Yeah..." she says.

"Well, look at all those fingers that are pointing back at you," I smirk.

———

Lots of updates today, guys! Hopefully finishing book! I've got lots of free time today and no body is texting back on Insta, sooooooo...

Yeah.

𓅪