07

HFD 07

Jess Morin

A couple of days have passed since Harry introduced me to the lads. It was nice to finally talk to them. After we goofed off, believe it or not. We actually had a decent conversation. Payno and Tommo told me about their babies. Which was so precious, hearing the 1D baby-daddies fangirl over their children. Yes. FANGIRL. They were the best.

Yesterday I went out to buy pads from the local shop because I was on my period. I was paying for my items when suddenly rain poured outside. Stupid me didn't bring an umbrella so I ran through the rain, from the store to my house. I had no choice.

Now, I have to face the consequences. Yup! You guessed it! Ya' girl got the cold. Claps for Jesse.

Today is friday and I had to call in sick. I'm sure I could catch up on the weekends.

I feel so awful right now. My bed looked like a mess and it gave me a headache. My covers were all wrinkly beneath my feet with all my shuffling. The bed was covered with a variety of half eaten snacks. My bed side table is filled with water and medicines I had to take and some unused tissues. My lap was occupied with my laptop while I have a movie marathon on Netflix.

I tried to keep my eyes from drooping but eventually ended up sleeping.

Three hours later it was already 1 in the afternoon. I was awaken by some loud music. "You're insecure, don't know what for"

"Ugh!! Where is that phone?!" I frustratedly feel around me for my phone. Who could be facetime me at this time of the day?!

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but yo-" I quickly swipe to answer.

"Whaaaattttt?" I groaned.

"Well, someone is grumpy" Harry's chuckle was heard from my phone speaker.

I was suddenly awake "Harold" I whimpered. "Sorry"

"Babe you look tired" a frown was set on his handsome face. "It's taking all of me to not hop on the next flight there right now" he paused

"No, it's okay!" I reassured him. "It's nothing I can't handle" I tried to laugh.. One word, CRAMPS. "Ow" I pressed my fists just below my stomach where it hurts.

"You're also on your period?" Harry was full on worried now. His brows were slightly furrowed. "Jesse."

"Harry" I mimicked his tone.

"Love, you need to get some rest" his gentle voice comforts me and almost sends me back to sleep. "Can you text me your address?"

"Huh?" "Why?"

"It's a surprise" he smiled.

I was too tired to argue so I just sent it right away.

"There! Done."

"Thanks babe"

"Now, please go back to sleep" my eyes were already giving up.

The last thing I heard was Harry singing 'Just a Little Bit of Your Heart' softly in the background. The reason why I dozed off with a smile on my face.

**********

It was already the next day. I'm feeling better though. Thanks to Harry. Last night, he called to check up on me. How sweeter can he be? He made sure that I took my medicine. We talked for a while, laughing about what happened in sound check earlier. His band sounds nice. I'm glad he has wonderful people around him.

My thoughts were interrupted by knocking on the front door. Funny, the guys didn't tell me they were coming. Ugh, idiots.

I hurry myself down the flight of stairs then opened the front door..

Well, that was unexpected! Someone left a package on my doorstep. Hmm.. Who the fuck could it be- Ooooohhhh. The biggest smile tugged on my face.

Harry. THAT DORK!

I texted him right away..

me: thanks for the warning harry 😂

me: i got the packageee!!

me: haven't opened it yet

it took a while for him to reply so I guess he was busy..? I slightly frown.

I rummage through my kitchen drawers for a small knife to open the box with. Suddenly I got excited. What could be in there?! This is like early Christmas. I laugh at my thoughts.

Gently opening the box, the first thing I saw was a plain white hoddie neatly folded on top. Awww! Wait, is this his??! Oh my god I hate him so much. His cuteness is killing meeee! A yellow teddy bear. There's more? Ferrero chocolates! What?! And there's a note on it that said:
---------------------------------------------------
Thought my girl could use some cuddles so I sent.. drum roll please!.. Mr. cuddles!
I also want you to have my hoodie. First, too keep you warm. Second, I'm pretty sure you would look hotter than me in my clothes <3
Oooh! And chocolates for the lady cravings x

P.s. don't call me out for being cheesy, babe! I have the right to be. I can just feel you itching to tease me ;)

GET WELL SOON!
All the love,
H x
---------------------------------------------------

The paper was beautifully written on with ink, smudged at some parts. His messy lettering was hardly understandable but it was perfect to me.

I couldn't stop smiling. Harry make me so happy and it just reminded me how much I love this wonderful human being.

**********

6 A.M.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I hate Mondays.

I forced myself out of bed. 'I'm a great daughter' 'I'm a great student' I remind myself. Trying to keep my cool as I get ready for school. God! This is such a chore.

I raced to my phone when I heard it make a notification sound.

'Jackooo 💛'

Oh, I thought it was Harry.. What happened to that curly dude anyway? I miss him.

Jackooo 💛: Need a ride?

me: sorry but Matt is my ride 😋

Honking was heard from outside. I got my bag from the bed, rushed out the door and inside the car that was parked on the driveway.

"Mattyyyy! You will not believe what just happened" I giddily turned to Matty.. My mouth hang open.

I'll tell you this, that is DEFINITELY not Matt!