09

HFD 09

Jesse Morin

me: I like someone else anyways soooo

me: Jacko doesn't have a chance on him

me: 😍💛

Curly 😍: oh

me: yeah, this guy

me: he's amazing

me: I like him

me: I dunno

Curly 😍: ...

me: I've never felt like this towards anyone before him

Curly 😍: 😞

Curly 😍: really?

me: I think I'm falling for him

Curly 😍: He's a really lucky guy babe

Curly 😍: Jesse

Curly 😍: Look, I've gotta go

Curly 😍: Okay?

Curly 😍: bye

me: oh:(

me: okay

me: ttly?

me: ...I guess

What just happened? Harry couldn't be busy at this time of the day. But I guess I have to stop being clingy. I know his time doesn't revolve around me.

I was trying to hint that I like him.. Maybe he doesn't like me anymore? Ugh. I knew someday he'll get tired of me. I mean what's a normal girl gotta do?

He could have anyone in a snap of his fingers. It's like a butterfly effect. One little blink of his precious eyes causes hurricanes miles away. There's an underlying meaning for that.

For fuck's sake his past girlfriends are models. Girls that are more beautiful and much, much more thinner..

I felt my eyes water. Is that it? I love my curves, I do. But if Harry doesn't then what's the point? I can't help but feel insecure. I went through so much on being called 'fat' to be called 'thin'.

I didn't get bullied for this. I didn't starve myself for this. I didn't work my ass off for this. I didn't spent 7 days in the hospital with tubes connected to me and doctors always being nosy and hovering for this.

Harry is the greatest thing that's happened to me.

The day went by in a blur. It's pretty boring without him to talk to. It's been what? Three weeks? Since we started texting.

Harry's concert is a week away. Well that's something to look forward to..

me: 7 days till your Manila concert! 🙈

me: yaaaaayyy!! 🎉

me: can't wait to see you

me: Haz?

I know for a fact that he's not busy. And his response just confirmed it:

Seen 9:07 PM

Ouch.

Did I finally lose Harry?

**********

"Hey, what's up with you Jess?" Alex said while stuffing her mouth with food.

I laughed at her.

"Was that your weak attempt to laugh? Really?" she sassed. "Jess you look awful."

"And you eat like an animal, you'll choke" Zion stopped Alex from taking another bite of her lunch. "Chew. Chew. Chew" he slowly demonstrates to Alex how to chew properly like a child making the guys laugh.

"Shut up. When I'm hungry I eat."

"Yeah" Zion nods his head "I can see that" he taunts.

Alex playfully gasps "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You do look a little pale Jess" Matt worriedly said. "Are you sure you're not sick anymore?"

I shake my head 'no'.

I looked up to Jay who was standing "I can come with you to the clinic if you'd like, bub. It's better than being stuck in Chemistry class." Jay suggested, playing with the his soccer.

"Dumbass" Zion scolded Jay. "Using Jess as an excuse?"

Jay laughed "What? If you were in Mrs. Gomez's class you would want the same."

"Ugh" I groaned with my head on the table.

Alex lightly slapped my arm "Lift your head child!"

"Don't baby me, mom"

"People eat on this" she muttered an 'ew' "This is a germ-ridden table, Jasminda"

"Oooooooh, fries?" I reached out to steal some of her food but she slapped them away.

"Heyyy!" she quirked her eyebrow at me.

"C'mon, shAREEE!" I laughed. "I can totally see you and Niall getting along."

"Yeah because he's my man" she flipped her hair, "And besides I don't share my food. What's mine is mine."

"Bitch"

"Love you too beyotch" she blew me a kiss.

"Okaaay, Regina George" I rolled my eyes.

As if on queue my stomach rumbled.

"I'm hungryyy" I pouted.

"I'll go get you food, babe" Zion smiled sweetly at me, walking away.

"I'll come with!" Jay ran to where Zion was.

I swear to god I love these idiots so much.

Matt was to busy with his nose stuck in a book so Alex turned to me.

She spoke "Seriously, Jess. You look heartbroken. I know something happened. You can talk to me, love"

I can already feel my eyes watering. Shit. Am I that open of a book?

I paused before speaking "It's Harry, he-"