Chapter 3 She's Mine

Jason's POV
I waited for her to call me. I was getting impatient but then again, I'd wait all damn day if I had to.
*phone ringing*
I smiled, something I rarely do anymore.
Jason: "Mc....Bieber."
Lo: "Hi, um, we met in the club. You gave me your card."
Jason: "Lo, hi. Listen, I'll just get right to it. Would you want to go out to dinner some time?"
Lo: "Uh, I don't think so. Sorry, I'm taken.."
Lies....
Jason: "Alright I get it. Oh and Lo, one more thing.. I don't take no for an answer."
I hung up the phone and threw it in the floor board. I punched the dash hard, bloodying my knuckles. Doesn't she know who I am? Of course not.. I've done nothing in this town and she doesn't seem like she watches the news much. One thing is for sure, I will have her. She's mine.

Lo's POV
I just turned down a super hot guy. And why? Because I'm embarrassed because I'm a stripper. One minute I'm flirting with him and dedicating a special dance just for him and the next I'm declining what could be my only chance at true happiness. I guess I'll never know. But what did he mean by he doesn't take no for an answer? He doesn't seem like the type to lose his temper over something so small and insignificant... Does he?
I began my long walk home. I make good money but I still can't afford a car and I don't want to waste all my money on taxis. It's getting dark out and there's kind of a chill in the air. I pull my fur coat closed and squint, trying to see to the next street light. I hear footsteps behind me in the distance so I stop and turn around; nothing. I speed up a little bit and the foot steps get faster, I don't even look back I just start running. My high heels clicking against the pavement, but all I can think about is how men see an adult performer and think they can do whatever they want to them because they work in the sex industry. Suddenly I smack into something hard. I look up.
Lo: "It's you! What are you doing out here....."
Suddenly he grabs me and puts his hand over my mouth and a gun to my head.
"Walk!" He says. "This way."
I nod and walk in the direction he tells me to. He leads me to a Mercedes parked in an alley way.
"Get in." He opens the passenger side door. Butterfly doors....classy. I oblige and climb in the car, looking at him with pleading eyes. He slams the door in my face and walks around to the other side. He gets in and starts the car, running his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. It's messy, and kind of sexy. But I'm too terrified to say one word. Maybe not.. "Where are we going?" I ask, nervously.
"Your new home."
I swallow hard and just stare out the window. I don't say another word the whole way. Where is he taking me?