Chapter 5 Steamy Windows

EXPLICIT EXPLICIT EXPLICIT
Ft. Daddy kink

Lo's POV
It's been pouring the rain the entire way. I pull out my phone to check it, raindrops splashing on my screen. I try to wipe them off to see. 'One Missed Call From: Justin' and '3 New Messages'
I tap the messages and read them. They're from Justin.
"Hey, you call?"
"You need somethin?"
"Hello?"
I tap his contact and hit call.
*ringing*
Justin: "Hey, there you are. Did you need something?"
Lo: "Yeah, I'm on my way back. I went home and packed a bag. I'm about 3 mikes away right now."
Justin: "You on foot? I hear rain."
Lo: "Oh, yeah. I couldn't find a ride...well, I didn't really look for one. I called you but you didn't pick up so I just started walking."
Justin: "I'm on my way. Where you at?"
Lo: "Near the diner, on 4th street."

Justin shows up quickly and I get in the car. It's warm because he has the heat on. The windows fog up and remind me of  steamy love scenes you see on TV. Those never happen in real life...

Justin's POV
"Hey, I'm going to pull over. We should talk."
"Alright. What about?"
"Us. Do you want to be part of my life?"
"I think so."
"Then you need to know who I am. I'm...Jason McCan."
Her eyes widen for a second but stop.
"Okay. I understand."
"Do you think you can handle my lifestyle?"
I put my hand on her thigh.
"You're a punk, Jason. I think I can handle you."
She licks her lips slowly and I can't help but feel so hot. It all happens quick, suddenly I'm pulling her on top of me in the front seat. She's pulling off my shirt and I'm pulling off hers, we're kissing rough but passionate. I kiss her neck and suck on it, leaving a few hickies. I pull her hair, pulling her head back and I kiss her chest. Her clothes are soaking wet, which I find hot. I open my car door and pull her our and sit her on the hood. We're getting soaked with rain, I pull down her shorts and fishnets and she unzips my pants. I pull them down just enough to pull it out. I push her back on the hood and start ramming her, hard. She's moaning loud and scratching down my chest.
Lo: "Fuck, Jason."
I lean down to her, still going rough.
"Call me daddy."

We finish and just lay on the hood of my car. The rain has stopped, we're just looking at the stars through the thick clouds. I jump down and get in my car, putting my shirt back on. Lo gets in the front seat.
Jason: "You sure you can handle me?"
She runs her fingers through her wet hair. Her make up is smeared and her mascara is running down her face from the rain.
"Yes, daddy."