9). THE WEDDING BELLS

Two days had passed the wedding day was closing by. Friday was the luckiest day for Ramona and her friends. The boys kept most of the time along with Harris and his friend. Ramona had been with the girls, taking them to different places for shopping.

Ash and Tia spent a whole lot day for only themselves. They searched through out the market, deciding what should they wear. Rebecca and Ian had gone on together. At first they had decided to be on a same theme but none of them were able to match. Ash and Rebecca got themselves white but Ian was so skinny that none of the size could fit her.

Tia was very eager to do her shopping by herself. She didn't care about the wedding theme except that she only search for the dress that fits her. Ash and Rebecca were excited to work on the theme part. They had taken Ramona with them twice to decide, what to wear attempting to match thier dress with the soon to be wedded bride.

The boys had been with Harris and his best mate. He hadn't introduced with the girl but the boys seemed to get pretty well along. Roy being the most gentleman had offered his services to the girls but they had turned it down as they had always wanted to wanted to explore the new place by themselves.

Finally after a hard and tiring week, Friday came with bright shine and showers of happiness. The boys were busy, helping themselves slipping into thisr suites. They had got themselves black and white suits.

The girls had planned to go on sea green or blue theme. Only Tia was left behind grumbling about making the theme according her way but when no one paid any attention she reluctantly agreed.

The bells were ringing, the atmosphere was cheerful. They were endless rows and rows of seats and table settle in a collum wise for the guests to have thier seats. They were all decorated with Red and white. The ribbons and balloons dangled down along the canopy which held them together in one piece.

  "Hello Braddin. Woow you look amazing." Rebecca said.

   "Thanks alot. Have you seen Tia ?" He asked.

    "Yeah. She's upstairs. With the bride." Rebecca said.
"And James ?"

    "Oh he's downstairs with Skyler and Ethan." Braddin said, clapping her hand and heading upwards.

" Braddin said, clapping her hand and heading upwards

Rebecca jogged down, carefully looking out for James.

     "How do I look ? " Rebecca asked, appearing in her shinning dress with red and pink combination.

James was fixing his bow. Skyler and Ethan behind him were busy in tying thier shoe laces. James turned to look at Rebecca. He stared at her then burst into laughter.

 He stared at her then burst into laughter