The P word

A/N: not that thing that you thinks is long.hahahahhaha lmao.lol.

Evie's POV

"Oh shit." I thought. As I looked to the test I just taken. I'm pregnant. Omg what would Mal say ? OMG I never had sex with anyone,just Mal. Then hit me maybe Mal got me pregnant ? I go to FG's office. "Oh Evie what a wonderful surprise seeing you here. So what's the problem ?" She said. "I'm pregnant. And is it possible Mal can get me pregnant." I said. "Yes Dear. Mal cast spells right so she's a person with magic. And I know you two heat things up so that's why because of magic." She said. We talked about stuff and then congratulate me on the baby and leave. Time to tell Mal. I entered our dorm and saw Mal looked up immediately from her spell book and look at me. I walked up to her and said "Mal I need something to tell you. It's really important." "Are you breaking up with me." She said. "The thing is I'm pregnant." I said. "Wait ! You're Pregnant!." She said standing up and looking worry and panicking. "Did you cheat on me ?! Cause you know I'm a girl ?! Did you get a donor ?! Oh my god ! What do we do?! What will we name our baby ?! Is it even ours ?!  OMG!! Are you really pregnant?! She continued panicking and panicking until she...............

fainted. I layed her on her bed. It was night so I let it pass we'll talk tomorrow. And slowly I fell asleep.

A/N: shitty chapter.