Shades of Green and Blue

A/N : Sorry I didn't get to update cause I was very busy and my wifi was mess up. And this was request and titled by BluuKat.

Mal's POV

The way her blue hair falls flawlessly on her shoulder. Those chocolate brown eyes I coul get lost in to. Her lips that are so kissabl-. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by an angelic voice. "Mal?" Snapping her fingers in front of me. I stared at her confused. She giggled. And said "I was gonna tell you something nevermind." "Ohh." Was all I can said. "Well I'm gonna go to Doug to study." She said. "Wait. Isn't he your ex?" I replied. "Yes he is. But I need to study. Well it's a little awkward but who cares. I'm over him I loved someone else now." She said. And my eyebrows went up who is it? I lover that's why. But she still haven't said who is it. I was gonna ask something but she's already out. But first I want to know is it me. I have a chance cause she's single and bi. Yup she's bi she admitted it to me then I admitted it to her too. But there's one way to find out. I called Ella daughter of Jack Frost and Elsa. We met a week ago. It's better if its not our friends. Or someone they don't know. And she agreed with my plan.

Evie's POV

Ughhhh. I wasn't really going to Doug. I was supposed to admit to her I love her. Maybe she doesn't like me too or love me too. I saw in the corner of My eye Mal and Ella I think her name is talking. And Ella is running up her hand into Mal's arm and biting her lip. And Mal is winking. Then Ella kissed her cheek and go. Mal stared at her as she leaved. I walked up to Mal.
"What was that?!?!" I said. "Ohh we were talking why ?" She replied. "She was running her hand on your arm." I said. "So?" She said simply. "Ughh." I said. "Is she your new best friend." I said wondering if she'll say girlfriend. "Nope. Why? You Jealous?" She said as we enter the dorm. "I want you to stay away from her." I growled while locking the door. "And why is that." She said. "Cause you're mine and I'm yours." I said. Our lips are an inch apart. I leaned it and wrap my hand around her neck. And she wrapped hers on my waist. We were kissing with passion. I pulled away. Breathing heavily. "Evie can I tell something to you." She said. I nodded, I felt like I know this already. "I love you." She said. "I love you too. If you stay away from Ella then sure." I said. "Protective much ey?" She said. "Shut up." I said. And we kissed again.

A/N: I'm just telling maybe this one-shot will have a part 2 just maybe.