Chapter 3

Chaerin's POV

I got home after the long dance practice. It was for an upcoming performance, which is in two weeks. I got home, and surprisingly, my brother was home too.

"Hello hello to my baddest sister ever!" Taeyang shouted from the living room. I laughed, it have been four days since I last saw him. I jumped into the sofa, and lied down there. Taeyang looked, and laughed. "I am so exhausted! Is there anything to eat?" I questioned loudly. "All you do is eat! There is noodles in the fridge. Go and heat it up." Taeyang said while watching the television. "Can you help me please?" I pouted. Taeyang rolled his eyes, and help me. I went to wash up, before eating.

My phone vibrated vigorously. Someone is calling me. I checked my phone, to my luck, it's Park Bom.

"Yes Bommie?"

"CL, are you home yet?"

"Yes, why?"

"Be there by 5!"

She put down the call. I guess she has something to tell me, or she just wanted to see my good looking brother. I chuckled on my own. Taeyang was staring at me, weirdly. "Crazy girl, your meal is ready." I smiled and went off to the dining room. A delicious meal for a hungry Chaerin! There was a knocked on the door, and guessing it was Park Bom. So I asked Nick to open it up for him, he did. Park Bom entered and sat beside me.

"It looks like you have something to say." I said while stuffing food into my mouth. "About Jiyong's family." She answered. I nodded, indicating to continue. "Jiyomg comes from one of the richest family, just like you. But truthfully, their family and your family can never click." I chocked my food, whats wrong with me! "Can never click?" I asked. "Both of the families are rivals. Just that you and Billy knows nothing." I made the O shape with my mouth.

Jiyong's TOV

After mum explained, I finally understood. Chaerin's family and my family can never be friends, always enemies. I wonder why, but I still find her pretty. "Chaeri  is named baddest female anyway." My mum suddenly spoke. I turn to look at her. "She's name as that because of the way she speaks, the way she stands up for herself and how people get scare around her. But she's bad as in good." She explained. I nodded, understanding what she meant.

After washing up, I went straight to my room. I switched on my Macbook, and finished up my assigments. I suddenly came across a dance performance, I watch it. As soon as I watch it, I realise Chaerinis in it too. And she's singing. She's such a talented girl. Wait, she sings too? She's great in dancing, singing, speaking in public and all such. She's really the baddest female I've met. One word to describe her, wow.

"Yong! My dear son! Wake up now, you don't want to be late for school!" Mum shouted from my room door. I rubbed my eyes, and check the time from my phone. It's only 6.00am, and school starts at 8.00am. Why does my mum like to rush? I got out of bed slowly, and went to tbe bathroom. I had a 45 minutes bath time. Well, most of the time, I was staring at the water. I got ready and went to meet my mum. She prepared breakfast for me, peanut butter with wholemeal bread and scramble eyes. Together along with orange juice. I've had a heaven-like breakfast.

I kissed my mum after having breakfast, and soon went off to my bike in the garage. I wore my helmet, and went off. It's a 30 minute drive from home to school. Guess I'm lucky that mum have bought me this bike. As soon as I reach school, I got out from the bike after parking it. Some were staring at me from top to toe, I smiled and walked away.

"Hello! Can't you see where are you going!" Someone shouted infront of me. I guess I have bumped into them while I was deep in my thoughts. I apologised, and pick the things up for them. When I took one of the books, I realise it was Chaerin's. I looked at the person I bumped into, and it was really her. She snatched the book away from me. She glanced at me, push her hair away from her face and walked away without a "thank you". That arrogant, yet so beautiful. Snap it out Jiyong! She's not going to even look at you.

————

Hello guys! This chapter is kinda short, well i'm having my exams now. but nevertheless, enjoy!