Chapter 7

Chaerin's POV

I am wondering why I felt frustrated seeing Bom patting Jiyong's back. This is weird. No! I am weird for feeling this way. Pabo Chaerin!

"So, where do my Chaerinnie wants to go after this?" Seunghyun asked, in his sweetest voice. His hands were around my waist, as we walk out from the restaurant.

"Anywhere you want to go." I replied, putting on my sweetest smile. At the corner of my eye, I could see Jiyong glaring at us. Maybe, I should continue being lovely dovely with Seunghyun to see Jiyong's reaction.

"Bommie! Where are you going?" I chased after her when I saw her walking away.

"Chaerinnie, I'm going home. Appa called me, Omma is sick." She replied. She was close to tears when she spoke. I nodded, and gave her a hug.

Seungri and Dara have left before Bom. Which means, Seunghyun, Jiyong and I are left alone. This is awkward...

Seunghyun tried to break the awkwardness between us. " Jiyong, I mean GD, aren't you going home?" He turned to face Jiyong, who was looking straight ahead. Jiyong turn and said, "Oh yes! I need to be home by now!" Before walking away. "So, its just you and me." I said awkwardly.

"So, Chaerin..." Seunghyun spoke, as we walked back home.

"Yes oppa?" Woah. That is the first time I called Seunghyun oppa.

"You know we are getting married in a month's time, right?"

I froze. How come I knew nothing about this?

"Oh yes oppa."

"I want to ask you something..." I nodded in reply.

"Do you... truly love me?"

That question made me froze again. What's wrong with me?

"Of course I love you oppa."

To tell you the truth, I know its sudden. But Seunghyun was a close friend of mine since we were little. I bet you knew nothing about that, because I have always been so cold to him. I do have feelings for him, and that's one of the reasons why our parents set this wedding up, besides doing this for our companies.

Seunghyun was pleased. It is written all over his face. I chuckled at him blushing because of my answer. He can get more adorable daily.

Suddenly, Seunghyun pushed me towards a wall, having me in between him and the wall. With his hands placed on the wall, totally trapping me, he stared down at me. It was such a sight. He leaned slowly, and kissing me right on the lips. It felt good, I was sastified.

Jiyong's POV

After I left them, I wandered off alone. I needed sometime to think about this feelings of mine. This feelings for Chaerin is only lust, it will eventually go away sooner or later. I shook my head, distracting myself not to think about it too much.

I took my motorcycle, and went off. I was on my way back, when I saw a couple kissing. From where I was, it was so passionate. "They should get a room." He thought to himself, and chuckling at it. When he drove past them, he realise it was Chaerin and Seunghyun.

Chaerin likes Seunghyun too? I thought she never liked Seunghyun, according to what Seungri said. This is confusing, she is confusing me. I shouldn't be jealous, or anything. They do look good together..... But she looks better with me. Aishh Jiyong! You should stop with this thoughts.

Author's note

Im back guys! I just feel so bad for leaving you guys hanging, and for not updating. So I'm back with a lame update. I try to update tomorrow. I am in a middle of being so stress up, but no worries! Skydragon lets go!