Chapter 5

Jiyong's POV

"I'm sorry Mr Tebby, but what did you just say?" I stuttered.

Am I dreaming? I'm going to join Chaerin with her performance, and Japan? Yay to Japan, but nay to dancing with Chaerin. That cold person.

"You'll be performing with Chaerin. Since you're good in writing sounds, why don't you perform one of your songs with her along too?" Mr Tebby suggested.

I nodded my head, "Yes sure." Thats all I could say. I'm speechless. Performing with my family's rival on stage, what will my parents say about this?

Chaerin's POV

My phone alarm rang loudly, which made me woke up suddenly. I checked the time and it's 10.00am! I'm supposed to be in school by 9.45am, I am doomed! I texted Mr Tebby, and when straight to the toilet. I washed up, got dressed and went straight to my car, ignoring breakfast that have been served. I drove as fast as I could, and reached school in 15 minutes. I ran towards the dance studio.

"I am so sorry for being late!" I said, while trying to catch my breath.

Then I saw, Mr Tebby along with... Gdragon? Am I dreaming? I rubbed my eyes, and shook my head. I entered the room, and greeted Mr Tebby.

"What are you doing here Mr Gdragon?" I said harshly.

He smirked. "He's going to perform with you." Mr Tebby answered.

My eyes widened. I smack my forehead, and quickly went to another corner of the room and sat there. I am double doomed! My parents will be there, and if he performs, what will my parents say? I messed up my hair, just because of this.

Practice ended at 3, as I had to learn a new song too. One of Gdragon's song that he wrote, and the tittle is R.O.D. Well, the song is okay, but I just find it a bit cheesy. Hah.

You got me losing my mind
The way you got me fired up
Never give up boy even when they try us
You and me against the world
With you, I ride or die tonight

You have my heart like a beat
The way you got me turned up
Never give up boy even when they try us
You and me against the world
With you, I ride or die tonight

Those are the only lines that I have to memorise, which makes it easier for me. I tried singing it over, and over but it seems like I can't get the tune right. It's an easy song, but why can't I get it right?

"How about you try listening to song that I've recorded?" Gdragon suggested.

I ignored his suggestion of his, but he's right, I should listen to the song again. I listened carefully, and tried singing it again. Yay! I got it right!

While I was cheering for myself, I heard a chuckled behind of me. I turned around, to see Gdragon looking at me.

"What?" I stared at him.

"I didn't knew that the baddest female would be happy because of a right tune," he replied, emphasising on the phrase "the baddest female". He just gets on my nerves so much, way too much.

"You guys can be love birds, but sadly someone's engage," Mr Tebby said as he watch us "quarrel".

I chuckled. "Can I know, who's engage here?" Gdragon looked at Mr Tebby. I could feel that Mr Tebby's eyes were on me, but I avoided the eye contact. "We should practice!" I exclaimed, trying my best to change the topic.

"Anyway, I have think of the choreography for this song. CL, you don't need to dance that much, but GD, you need to. I'll shall teach the ending of the song then," Mr Tebby explained. "The two of you stand beside each other."

We did what we were told. "Closer?" Mr Tebby said. He sighed, and pushed us closer where our arms were touching each other. "Turn around to face each other." We did that too. Our faces were inches apart, and I could hear his heavy breathing. Why is this making me so nervous?

"CL. Put on of your hands on his chest. GD, put your hand on her waist." Mr Tebby continued.

G dragon and I turned to look at him at the same time. I shook my head vigorously. He had that fierce looking eyes again, I just did what I was told. Gdragon's heart was beating, quite fast.

He placed his arms on my waist, am I liking this but trying to deny this is happening. We were staring at each other. He's so beautiful for a guy. His eyes looking back in mine. He bites his lips, those lips that I feel like kissing. Get it together CL! He's your enemy!

"It seems like I don't need to continue. Oh by the way, this isn't the choreography. I just wanted the both of you to get closer." Mr Tebby interrupted my thoughts.

Yayyyy! My exams are finally over, and I can focus more on completing this story! How is this chapter? I hope you like it!