4

Ally pov.

It's been a week since me and Carlisle tired. I have been really depressed because I don't think it worked. Bella was showing and puking when she was 2 weeks so I have one more week till I will know for sure. "I'm sure you are pregnant just be patient." Edward says and gives me a hug, I hug back. "So is anyone hungry?" I asked Renesmee, jacob, Seth and Leah. They all nod and I give a small laugh then walk to the kitchen and start to cook. "Need help?" Rosalie asks as her, Alice and Esme walk in. I nod "sure if one of you wants to make a salad, one can heat up some green beans and one can cook chicken while I cook noodles and sauce. I'm making chicken fettuccine." I say and they all nod "I have a question before we do anything." Rosalie say "ok ask away." I say and put the pot I was holding down.
   "Me and the other kids were wondering if we could call you Mom." Alice says before Rosalie can say anything "I'd love that." I say and hug Alice and Rosalie "I want in on this!" Esme says and joins in the group hug. "Ok we have to cook." I say with a laugh. They all nod and start to work. Esme was cooking chicken and when I smelt it I felt nauseous. I dropped the spoon For the sauce and ran to the bathroom. I started to puke and everybody except for Esme runs in. "You ok Mom?" Emmett asks as he lifts me off the floor. "Um yeah I think." I say then I start to panic. "Oh god the food is going to burn." I say then try to leave but Rosalie stops me. "Esme is taking care of it. You should go sit and wait for Carlisle to get home." She says I try to argue but I puke again. "I'm calling Carlisle." Edward says and runs out I sigh and sit on the toilet. "Let's get you to a more comfortable spot." Emmett says and picks me up and takes me to the living room. "Thank you Emmett but I do know how to walk." I say "I know but I wanted to carry you." He says and puts a blanket over me.
   Just then the door was thrown open and Carlisle ran in "what happened? Edward told me to come here it was an emergency." Carlisle asked and he took off his coat. "Mom was puking." Emmett said "Mom?" Carlisle asked "yeah mom." Emmett said and pointed at me. "They started calling me mom." I say and Carlisle smiles then turns serious. "Why are you puking?" He asks "I have no clue I was doing fine till I smelt the chicken cooking then I felt nauseous and puked." I explain "ok I'll be right back." He said then runs at vampire speed out of the living room. He comes back with two pregnancy tests. "I think you may be pregnant." He says with a smile "but Bella found out two weeks after and it's only been a week." I say confused "we never know it could be different with us." He says then hands me the tests. I nod and walk to the bathroom. I take the tests and wait the required time then look at the tests when I see the results I scream then run out of the bathroom. I jump and hug Carlisle
(How we hug)

   He holds me for awhile then puts me down but still has his arms around my waist

   He holds me for awhile then puts me down but still has his arms around my waist. I show him the tests and he gives me a kiss. Everyone cheers and we all go into a group hug. "We're gonna have a baby." I say and jump up and down. I then smell burning food and Esme gasps and runs to the kitchen causing everyone to laugh. "I should go help." I say but they all tell me to sit but I don't listen. I try to walk to the kitchen only to be stopped by Renesmee. "Sit grandma you have a baby in you." She says with her hands in her hips. Everyone laughs and I give up and sit next to Carlisle. "I have to tell Sam and Emily." I say and take out my cell phone.
   "Hello." Sam answer "Hey sam guess what." "What?" He asks "I'm pregnant!" I say happily "what!" He says angrily "yeah I'm pregnant. Aren't you happy, you're gonna be an uncle and Emily an aunt." I say "no I'm not happy. Bella died and turned into a vampire when she was pregnant. How could you be this stupid?!" He yells "how could you be so mean I'm your sister!" I yell back. "Not anymore." He says then hangs up. I growl and stand up. "I'll be right back." I say then walk outside. "Paul, Jared!" I call and I then see Paul and Jared walk out of the woods. "Leave you are no longer needed. Sam just said I'm not his sister anymore. Tell him that if any wolves other then Jacob, Seth, and Leah come over here they will be killed. Do you understand?" I say with so much command in my voice it makes them lower their heads. They then run off. I sigh and walk into the house and into the living room. "I guess we have to deal with the Volturi our self. When are we going to get the witnesses?" I ask Carlisle "the ones I called should be here in a day or two. the kids will go and get the ones I didn't call." Carlisle says and I nod. Emmett then runs up and hugs me. "I'm sorry it just seems that you needed a hug after what sam did." He says "thanks Emmett." I say and hug him back.