2

Altsoba pov.
   It's been three days and me and Carlisle are dating. Today is the day Bella is supposed to wake up and I'm so excited to see her again. The past three days me and all the Cullen's even Rosalie have gotten really close. Rosalie learned to respect me and even Jacob after I beat her, I wasn't even in wolf form so she was shocked at how strong I was. "She's waking up." Alice squealed and Edward ran to Bella. I was left to hold Renesmee.  Edward still hasn't let Rosalie hold her again, he's pretty mad at her still.  
   I'm currently standing by the window showing Renesmee trees "you look beautiful bella." "Welcome to the family" people say "Ally." Carlisle said and I turned around and when Bella saw me she gasped "soba?" She asks and I nod and hand Renesmee to Bella. "It's good to see you Bell." I say with a smile "Ally has been helping me the most with Renesmee while you were sleeping." Edward said "thank you soba, also she looks like she's 3 months I was only out for a few days." She  says and she smiles at me. "She grows remarkably fast." Carlisle said and came up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist causing Bella to look at us shocked. "Ally imprinted on Carlisle and she is Carlisle's blood singer." Edward explained and Bella nods "congratulations." She says "thank you Bell" I say and cuddle into Carlisle. He may be cold but I love it. With that thought Edward smiled. "Ok that's enough experimenting for today." Jacob said and tried to take Renesmee away from Bella "she's doing fine Jacob." I say and give jacob a look. "Yeah well let's not push it." He tries to grab Renesmee again and Bella gets a tad bit angry. "What's going on." She asked "do tell her Jacob." Rosalie says with a smirk and I give her a look and she mouths sorry. "It's a wolf thing." He says and Bella looks confused then pissed "Soba hold Renesmee." She says and I take the baby from her "Edward don't touch me right now." She said when Edward tried to touch her "oh god." Jacob says then Bella grabs him by his ear and drags him outside then throws him off the porch.
   "You imprinted on my daughter?!" She screams "I've held her one time Jacob one time! But you think you have some wolfy claim on her?! She's mine!" She yells as she pushes him "I have no control of it." Jacob says "she's a baby!" Bella yells and throw a him "you think Edward would let me live if it were like that?" Jacob said "still debating." Edward says "Edward stop her." Esme says as she grabs his arm "she's amazing isn't she?" He says and I laugh a little. "Carlisle here." I say and hand him his grand daughter. I was about to walk down the stairs when Bella accidentally throws Seth. "I'm sorry." She says "he'll be fine." Jacob says as Seth shakes off. "Bella, I know it's hard but Jacob will love and protect her forever. He will love her as a sister, a friend, and maybe in the future a girlfriend or wife. All I know is that he will treat her as the queen she is you just have to let him." I say and Bella looks at Jacob and nods "I'm sorry I'll let you be near her as long as you promise to love and protect her." Bella says "I promise." Jacob says then hugs Bella. "Come on I think Nessie wants you." Jacob says and I freeze. Oh no. "You nicknamed my daughter after the lockness monster?!" She yells "Bell Bell it's fine calm down Renesmee wants you look." I say and I point to Carlisle as he tries to hold a wiggling Renesmee. "Ok." Bella says and takes Renesmee from Carlisle then walks inside.
   Renesmee looks 9 and her Bella and Jacob are playing in the snow. "Dear would you come here?" Carlisle calls from his office and I put down the dish I was cleaning and I got to his office. "Yes?" I ask him "I know it's only been a few months but would you move in? You already spend all your time here and the kids all see you as a mom already so that brings me to my second question." He says then gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me? I know it's sudden but we don't have to get married till sometime next year." Carlisle said nervously as he held out a ring.
(The ring.)

  I nod "ye-" I was cut off by commotion coming from the living room

  I nod "ye-" I was cut off by commotion coming from the living room. Carlisle shuts the box and puts it on his desk then walks out and I frown but follow him. "What's going on?" Carlisle asked "the volturi, they are coming for us." Alice says and Carlisle asks why "irina saw Renesmee and goes to the volturi saying she's an immortal child." She says "we will have to reason with them and tell them the truth." He says "they are coming to kill us not talk." Edward says "then we get witnesses and they will have to talk." Carlisle says then walks to the phone. I walk to Renesmee and give her a hug. "I have to go I'll be back soon." I say then walk out still sad that me and Carlisle's moment was ruined. I phase and run back to Sam's. I don't even bother talking to anyone when they say hi I just go up to my room and Lock the door. I then start to pack my stuff so I can move into Carlisle's place. "Altsoba you ok?" Sam asks and I open the door. "No I'm not. The Volturi think Renesmee is an immortal child and they are coming to kill me and the Cullen's. And before I found out about that Carlisle asked me to move in with him and asked me to marry him but I never got to answer." I say and finally break down crying. "Oh Altsoba it's gonna be ok. The pack and I will stand with you guys." He says as he holds me. "Thank you. Now can you help me pack?" I ask and he nods and starts filling up suitcases.