10

Inspector Dorian Grey

"Where the fuck is the CCTV?"

Everyone's busy. Chaos erupted to this place. "Ramos, CCTV updates NOW!"

Ramos immediately faced me mouthing the word 'none'. I cussed.

"CCTV from the street, the one directly in front of the gate caught this girl trying to get in around 12 midnight." One of the police assistant told us. Pointing at the girl sitting at the back of the police mobile.

"Ramos!" I shouted giving him a look that means find out everything about that girl.

He nod before disappearing thru the crowd. Clicking my tounge, I look for signs around the place. Something is wrong. I can't pin point it, but something is definitely wrong.

Maria tapped my shoulder, "prints on the knife came out," she hands me the piece of paper with the result "the wife."

"Look at me Zebby. Can I call you Zebby?" I asked the wife of Al, Zebby. We are now inside the police station interrogating room.

Zebby's print were found around the scene of the crime. Her DNA is also found on the clothes of victims.

"I didn't do it! I killed him but he killed her already! He hit her with with—- oh my god. He killed Darleen!" She was in shock.

"Calm down, tell me exactly what happened." I told her before handling her a bottle of water.

"I—it— i don't know... I'm watching this kdrama the temptation. It was around 11 pm or 12 am I'm not sure. I received this photo from someone. Al and Darleen together in a party. I... I got furious, driving my car in a hurry I force my way into that party. Then I heared this song playing, our team song, love of my life by Queen. I instantly felt that—that bad feeling. Something bad will happen. I walk towards this room and I saw Al he... he was," she started crying again. "He was on top of her. Darleen's drunk, she was barely conscious but she's pushing him off her. She bit her penis when he tried to push it to her mouth. He got mad and he—-he... hit her head and she didn't move again. I was so shock that when I saw that knife on the ground I picked it up and stabbed him."

"Oh my god. I killed him. I killed my husband." And now she is hysterical.

Ramos knocked before entering, "the mayor demanded to see you. Now."

I stood up giving him the chair so he can ask questions to Zebby.

As soon as I entered my office Mayor Ruper slamed his hands on my table. "I need this case close as soon as possible. This will hurt my image, my campaign, my everything! Find the culprit and bring in Justice! No shenanigans Grey!"

"Something doesnt feel right. There's something wrong." I said running around my office looking for files that might answer my questions.

"No! No! This is not happening. Dorian Grey, you will fucking finish this case ASAP or I will do everything in my power to remove you from office." The upcoming election does have a lot of pressure on Mayor Ruper.

"I will bring down Justice to the culprit. I will! Just let me have time." I said still looking around the filing cabinet around my office.

"Bring Tatiana in!" Mayor Ruper said to his assistant, "Grey, this is Tatiana she will be the official and only media partner for this case." Mayor looked at me like he will cut off my ass if I did anything out of line. "Tatiana will help to finish this case as soon as possible. The people aren't happy that something this gruesome could happen in our peaceful happy town."

"Nice meeting you Mr. Grey." Tatiana said shaking my hand that lead me to lose focus on what I'm looking for. I looked at her properly, she looked divine. Brown curly hair that reach her hips. Plump red lips. White skin that could rival Snow White's. Body that almost every girl would kill for. The curves. Thick long lashes. Eyes that could read your soul.

Mayor Ruper smirked, "You will not step a toe outside the line, Grey."

My fantasies with Tatiana will be the death of me.