4

"Is that all maam?" The cashier asked before sealing the bag containing the school supplies I bought.

"Yes, cash payment." I said before handling her the exact cash.

I started mentally planning on how I want things to go down. First, I need a place to plan. So I used my own office, Nemo never stepped foot inside of it. Private space ko daw and he shouldnt impose. Right, that private place is the place where your murder will be planned.

Second, the list of names. Names of my victims.

I wrote in inside my new journal. 

Nemo
Nemo's Mistress
Al
Zebby

Third, the story. This is the most important one. The How & When of the murder.

I bit the tip of my nails. Hmm... hindi ko pa alam pangalan ng mistress ni nemo. But she look familiar.

I searched the net for new rising actress. And there is... the little whore.

Samantha

Using my newly bought burner phone. I called her manager. Asking for her event booking. This is one way to know her schedule.

"No, she isn't going anywhere for the next 6 months. Baguhan palang sya sa industry so we're keeping her close. If you want to book her right away just email me."

I thanked her manager before ending the call and breaking the phone.

I have 6 months. 6 months to play my cards well.

I started creating the detailed plan and order. No mistake should take place. This will be the climax of my legacy as a killer.

"Babe, I will be out of town next week." Nemo said during dinner. I smiled and nod. Fucking asshole.

"You should invite Darlene, para may kasama ka." He added.

Uminom muna ako ng water bago nagsalita, "yes babe. I'll call her later."

After cleaning the table I called Darlene. "Do you have anything up for next week?" i asked.

"O, wala asawa mo next week? Fine. Diyan ako sa inyo. Mahina wifi dito samin, mainit pa. Buti naman inaya mo ako."

I rolled my eyes.

"Libre mo ako lagi pagkain. You know, wala pa raket. Mahirap maging model now-a-daysss."

Nakakainis talaga ang boses ni Darlene minsan. Mapakaarte.

"Yah, just go here okay." I ended the call asap. Took my bath and sleep.

I made sure na nakikita kami ni Nemo ng public, masaya at normal na magasawa. I need to keep this image for future reference.

Maagang umalis si Nemo at maaga ring dumating si Darleen. I made sure na nakasettle na si Darleen sa guest room bago ako umalis. Wearing a black hoodie and leggings, with black running shoes. I also have a black face mask on. On one look, iisipin mo emo kid lang ako. This outfit also help me blend well at night.

I watched Al and Zebby for hours. I see that hindi talaga okay ang relasyon nila.

Maraming kabit si Al. While Zebby? She's a gold digging bitch.

So how... how should I kill them.

I watched and watched and watched. Sometimes, the most important detail is hidden in plain sight.