6. Another new guy....guess who?

So....this chapter is dedicated to.....NO ONE! Yeah...The_Girl_Reaper, you should've checked the chapter "New Friends"... Sky was already in there. And since Anime_SweetGirl didn't answer, not dedicated to her either.

Don't worry! I might do something like this some other time! On with the story!

Amethyst's PoV

Then someone bumped into me.

I fell down. I looked up to see a hooded figure, cloaked in purple. The creepers red face glowed slightly on his chest.

"Sorry, you all right?" He held his hand out. I took it and stood up.

"Since I'm hurrying.....see you some other time." He said and rushed off.

I stared at his back for a while before heading back home. I reached home the moment zombies started to moan. In time, I thought.

I opened the door and saw that Uncle Notch was still there. Looking at my confused face, Dad explained, "Notch is going to stay here for a while." I nodded and went to sleep.

*The Next Day*

Fortunately, today I wasn't near to late. But the unfortunate thing: I was bored. Everyone else was minding their own business. So here I was, tapping on my desk in a rhythm.

Then the boys came over. They had been discussing about something, but I wasn't able to hear what.

"Hey Amy, who's your parents?" Benja asked. Everyone was looking at me for the answer.

"Are you sure you'll believe it?" I asked back. "Of course." They all answered. I took a deep breath. "Steve."

"He changed his name after the Steve?" Mudkip asked.

"No. He is Steve. As in the Steve." I said. Sky laughed. "No way. He doesn't have a kid." Some agreed with him.

"How do you know if he has a kid or not?" I asked confused. "Cause we've met him before." Jerome said. I crossed my arms. "Well now, he has a kid."

"C'mon why don't we just go to where she lives and check if its true or not?" MU suggested. I nodded. "If you want." They all agreed.

Then the teacher came in, followed by two kids. One was the guy who I bumped into yesterday. He eyed Deadlox carefully. The other wore light green hoodie and dark blue pants. He resembled someone........ who was it??

Deadlox was looking at the purple hooded guy in shock.

"Good morning class, today we have new students." The teacher said. Again? Including me, that would be 3 kids in 2 days. Is that possible?

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said, just like how he did with me. The guy who I bumped into stepped forward.

"My name's Seto. Setosorcerer. I had just moved into here recently." He said. Deadlox's eyes grew wider. What happened between them?

The other guy stepped out too. "My name is Brian. I was traveling since 5, and now I'm enrolling at this school." A murmur went across the room. Not many people start traveling at such a young age.

"Thank you. Now please choose a random seat and we shall start the lesson." The teacher said.

Brian sat near the back, and Seto was sitting at the across the room. I guess something happened between him and Deadlox.

The lesson continued....

************************************

I yawned. Finally school has ended, and starting tomorrow was a holiday. Oh yeah, everyone was coming to my house, I thought as I headed home.

Then I realized that almost everybody was there already. And they were talking with Dad.

"I'm home!" I yelled and went over. They all looked at me. "Hey there Amy." Dad said.

"So, we found out the he really is your dad." Sky said. "Told you so." I said before heading upstairs.

I went back down after depositing my things at my room. They were still there. "Why are you still here?" I asked.

"We got permission from your dad so we can go camping." Jerome said with a grin. "Only with me there." Dad added.

"Okay fine. When are we going?"

"As soon as Seto, the girls and Brian reaches here." Deadlox said.

"Brian? Who's Brian?" Dad asked. "Our new classmate. Why?" I said. "Nothing." He answered.

Then I saw the rest in the distance. Rednessie, CandyPixel, June, Catherine, Seto and Brian. Then we took off.

"Where are we heading to?" Mudkip moaned. "Can we blow this place up?"

"No, you'll get yourself killed in the process." Dad answered.

He pouted. "I'm not a kid anymore."

"You might be from how your acting." Catherine pointed out.

The rest of us walked in silence.

Yeah I'm ending it there.

Next Chapter: Kidnapped

Derek : Who's getting kidnapped?

Don't play innocent Derek. You already know. And you know what? I managed to make a plot without you knowing >:)

Derek : I MUST FIND IT!

Hehehe, you'll never find it.

Derek : * runs off *

Okay..... Actually it was two new characters, but one of them is my OC.

Anyway, Twinkle as bright as the north star no matter what happens! Out!