9. Mystery Chapter II

Galaxy_Artemis here! I was thinking..... this story might be shorter than I thought.

Derek : You still have another plot.

I know Derek. But don't worry, if this book ended I'm gonna make a sequel! Or maybe even a side book, you know, random happy moments?

Anyway, On with the story!

Amethyst's PoV

We all turned back, and saw.....a zombie. With a yellow scarf. A memory tugged at the edge of my head.

"Ah! Talking zombie!" Jerome yelled.

Sky raised his budder sword and tried to attack, but I held him back. "Wait! I know him!"

The zombie grinned. "Amethyst?" I grinned back. "Hey Derek."

"Who...?"

"An old friend of mine. Hey Derek, watcha doing here?" He smiled. "Just went on a walk, and suddenly here I am."

Then an explosion shook the castle. "What was that?"

"Whatever it was, it ain't good." We nodded and started to run.

Did I metion this place was a maze? If not, now you know.

"This way!" Seto yelled and ran off into a direction. We looked at each other before following him.

Soon, we came to a door. Sky opened it and saw........Herobrine. Dad was unconscious leaning against a wall, and the others were put in a cage, gagged.

He saw us. "It seems like I get more toys."

"Where is Deadlox?!" Sky yelled as he stepped forward. Herobrine chuckled. "So much bravery. How long could it last?"

Bajan and Jerome stepped out too. "Tell us! Where is he?!" But Herobrine just laughed. "Well, I can't tell you."

I looked around and saw Derek whispering something into Seto's ear. I slowly walked towards them. Then Seto's hands glowed violet.

"Why?"

"Since I don't know where he is, obviously I wasn't the one who took him." Herobrine said.

Catherine said,"Don't believe him! He's a liar! A killer! What makes us believe you?"

Herobrine's eyes glowed dangerously. "I maybe a killer, yes, but this time it is true." I rolled my eyes. Would it change anything?

Sky, who was getting impatient, charged, his budder sword raised. Herobrine just flicked his hand and Sky bounced off an invisible force field.

"You okay biggums?" Jerome and Bajan rushed towards him, but Sky stood up. "Stop lying! I know you know where he is!"

Then he laid his eyes on me. Slowly, I started to walk towards him......wait, why am I doing this? He's controlling me! "What are you doing?!" Catherine yelled, but I didn't answer.

"Hmmm.....you look familiar..." Herobrine mused. "Hurry Seto!" I heard Derek yell behind my back. Seto said something, but I couldn't hear it.

Trying to act brave, I said, "Of course! I'm Steve's daughter! Amethyst!" His eyes hardened. "If you're his daughter, then you die."

At the blink of an eye I was thrown against a wall. Herobrine appeared right before me and held me up against the wall.

"You are weak....pathetic.....just like him....." I struggled, but his iron grasp didn't waver. Was I going to die? Just like this? The air-way was cut, I'm going to die of suffocation.....

"Amethyst!" I could hear someone yell, but my vision was blurry. I guess I'm dying.......

And I fell into blackness.

Derek's PoV

Oh no.............she's gone unconscious. "Seto hurry up! She doesn't have anymore time!"

"Just a little more! You know that it takes time to charge!" Seto yelled back at me.

"Yes!" Seto released the two orbs of violet, and the two orbs flew towards Herobrine and Amethyst. Hope it works......

The orbs went into their heads, and I saw Herobrine's eyes widen. It worked!

He quickly released his hands from her neck. She fell to the floor, where the others who came with her rushed over.

"Amethyst.....?" I heard Herobrine mutter. I walked over to him. "Yep, Briney. That's your daughter."

He stood up, not looking at anyone, and walked away, just like that. Okay, maybe this wasn't the best plan to make him remember his own daughter.

I sighed. What now?

I looked over at the captured people. With a snap of Seto's hands, the gags and the cages disappeared.

"What.....just happened?" Brian asked as he came over. Steve was getting up too. "What did I miss?"

Seto shook his head and gave him a healing potion. "A lot. We'll explain later."

"Seto...what are you?" Husky asked. "I'll explain that later too. C'mon, lets find somewhere comfortable. Derek, could you bring Herobrine too?"

I nodded and teleported to his room.

Herobrine was sitting in his bed, staring off into space. "Oi, Briney."

He looked up. Since his eyes were naturally white, they weren't puffy and red, but dried tears can be seen on his face.

"What?" He croaked. I sighed. "Meet us at the overworld. Explanation and others." He nodded and teleported away. I teleported back to where they were.

"How was he?" Steve asked. "He was crying." I answered.

Amethyst was still sitting down. I guess the fact that Herobrine is her dad was shocking to her.

"C'mon, back to the overworld." Seto said and we teleported (Thanks to me) back to the over world.

* At the overworld *

Seto's PoV

We teleported right in front of a budder castle.

"Woah......" Sky and the whole group gaped at the castle. Except for myself. Of course I was amazed, but, c'mon, I used a whole lot of magic in an hour. What do you expect?

"Lets check inside!" Sky said and rushed in. The whole group followed, leaving me standing outside. "Oh well..."

The inside was beautifully decorated. The pattern that the torches make, the pillars made of budder.... It seems familiar.

Then it clicked. Herobrine. He made such a thing? He must be in a really good mood when he made this.

Budder chairs were placed around a table. We all sat down. "Time to explain."

Woo hoo! This chapter was pretty long for me! How about for you?

It was hard writing this chapter, with Herobrine crying. T-T Poor Herobrine...

Next Chapter : Camping!

Cause I want a totally happy chapter! Where they are care free! Plus I've just learned today that I'm going camping on 7/8 and 7/9.

Shine as bright as the north star! No matter what! Out!