Welcome to class

(Y/N) POV

I finally escaped hell after being there for many years and arrive at beacon Academy to do something fun. Alright got myself a weapon but not a gun with it guns are so boring but I can't let father discover I'm here on earth so I need to make a fake name how about (Y/N) yes father won't know it's me. After I got everything in place some Grimm attacked me they came at me at a surprise but I was saved not that I needed to be save by a team of warriors after dealing with the Grimm I thought it would be polite to introduce myself. Wow not bad but I could of done it myself the name is (Y/N) and thank you for saving me. The girls introduced themselves as ruby quit a jumpy one,Weiss I knew her family her father is on the going to hell list, yang she was Ruby's sister seemed very strong, and last Blake she seemed very interesting like she was hiding something that I got to find out. So once I arrived at the academy I met the headmaster who seemed very familiar but it's probably nothing. Hello I am professor Ozpin and I see you are wanting to join this academy and I can say this one thing you must do. The guy was starting to scare me but then he gave me a map of the school and a scroll and a solo room so it seemed this place is going to be fun. At lunch I started to talk to my new human friends and that Team JNPR we all got along till I heard someone in pain. Ow guys please stop it. Said a girl with rabbit ears. Uhh Cardin that jerk always picking on the weak that guy needs to be giving a lesson. Said Blake Nora said to break his legs but her friend said to relax and not do anything stupid so I walked over to Cardin. So tell me why do bully this poor girl or I'm going to make you piss your pants.When Cardin looked at me he says this. Oh really mister tough guy what are you going to do about it. And he just popped the words I wanted him to say after that he stepped back and peed himself and started to run away and scream like a little girl. Thank you his team always bully me. As the nice bunny said to me. As I went to my table my friends looked at me surprised jaune told me what was that about so I told him this. My semblance gives me the power of regeneration and the power to make people see what they want or scare the crap out of them.

( ok getting tired so stay tuned tomorrow for the next part and sorry not for you x Blake parts)