The end

Blake Pov
Everyone in my room had one question in their mind and no it's not about (Y/N) being the devil. Yes I did kiss him only after he confessed and not love. Then ruby said. Oh my god our friend is the devil how cool is that wait does that mean Professor Ozpin is god. Ruby eyes literally became stars. Ok but it didn't mean anything the kiss was a way to make him think I cared for him and find out if he really was the devil so I don't love him. Then (Y/N) came in the room and looked upset. Blake I.. I thought you loved me but no it was just a lie just a way to find out who I was wasn't ! He yelled at me. No you see it's just my fellings are so messed up. I tried explaining to him but. Shut up father was right you don't love me no human would love a monster like me goodbye. He left the room upset.

(Y/N) POV

I was so mad I cannot believe that I could love a human but no that's not it it's worse when father told me himself.( lazy flashback where father finds out and tells him everything ) I arrived at my fathers office and told him. I want to go back to hell you were right she doesn't love me. And father pisses me off more. No. What! you were right she doesn't love me. I kept asking him but he showed me a camera that has Blake looking for me. No that's not real you're just messing with me! Then  I saw Blake get kidnap. Dad stop this is not funny! Then he replied. This is real if you truly loved her then you will save her! He looked serious. Ok I will and dad thank you. Then my wings popped out and I flew.

Blake Pov
I had now been kidnaped by the white fang oh what's the point to narrate I'm going to die anyway. Oh why look so grim traitor. Said one of the kidnappers. Oh yeah Adam is going to love this. Said the other kidnapper. I thought I was going to die until I heard something flapping like wings. Leave her alone she might not love me but I love her and you will not hurt her! Oh my his dad it was (Y/N) I guess he really cares. Ok bird boy who are you! Me oh well I'm lucifer the devil someone you worship now leave her alone! He revealed his true face to them and they started bowing and saying yes my master. Oh my god I can't deal with your type of people. He said and killed them both I wasn't big on it but I think it's alright just one time. Blake I'm so sorry I yelled at you please I love you. He said so upset all I could say is. Yes I love you too I'm sorry I used you I hope you can forgive me. Then he said. Yes let's go back.

(Y/N) POV

After saving Blake we started over everyone who knew that I was the devil kept it a secret as my father and brother they stayed back from our relationship but not everyone was happy all the girls who wear into me wear sad and starring at us and one guy called sun was like. I was only gone for a week and you started dating some guy. Sorry mate I won fair and square. So everyone lived happily ever after the end.

My POV

So kids how did you like the story. I said. Umm granddad why did wright a story about a cat dating the devil and us saying those words. My grandchild said. Well because it was my first official good story probably