Who is (Y/N)

(Y/N) pov

Living on earth had become harder after discovering ozpin as my father well at lunch. Umm guys I have to tell you something about my father he is well... I was interrupted when my father was behind me. Hello son student sorry to interrupt but I would like you meet amenadiel (Y/N) brother and his new teammate. Hello. My brother really dad just wow. Wow wait hold the phone sir but your
(Y/N) dad and he's his brother ! Nora said shocked. Yes sorry to keep this secret we just didn't know it's been awhile with my family having a big job. Father says so innocent. Yes it's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to become good friends with you all. Oh my dad I hate my brother more now uhh can my life get any worse.

Blake Pov

Ok everyone here is today's topic the devil he was once an angel and he was known as Sam-Il he did something in heaven that angered his father and was sent to rule hell forever. I said. Umm Blake what does that have to do with (Y/N). Ruby asked. Well I hope you guys take it lightly but the white fang worshiped the devil and I think (Y/N) is lucifer. Everyone one was silent in my room. Umm why do you say that do you have any proof. Yang said. His semblance the only man who has it is the devil and no one human can have that power. I said. Hmm Blake may be right but why do you think he is here. We all stared at Blake in confusion. What my sister always has me studying about anything. I have a plan we should have one of us date him. I suggested. All in favor to make Blake date (Y/N) say I. And everyone says yes.