3

on the third day,

i saw you laying your head on the white bed. when i went up to you, i wondered what had happened to your smooth, silky hair. they were messy, dirty. even so, i caressed your head just like how you caressed mine when i told you: "i love you." i crouched down beside you, trying to see your traits.

you didn't move, yet i could see you tremble and shake.

before i could say anything, i heard you say something. yet i hesitated and thought maybe it wasn't you who had said those words. maybe it was just some elderly person that had passed by the opened door.

i couldn't tell.

the voice sounded so sad, so hoarse.

"please come back." it said sadly, traces of blues circled the continuous words. "i don't want to be alone." it quietly said. i saw your shoulders twitch, and your fingertips met your palm. "i beg you." the begging continued, and the voice became even more croaky.

i held your now dry, rough hand and laid my head above yours. even though i was as cold as the nothern pole, i wanted to embrace you.

"come back." begged the voice again.

i didn't know who was crying so painfully incessantly but i hoped for them to stop. i look at the gloomy grey sky from the window, and pursued my lips as i held his hand tightly.

please don't cry, angel.

end.