Guns and Giggles- 9. Competition and Cum-petition.

Give me my massage" she spoke in her suggesting tone.

I rolled my eyes picking her up like a sack of potatoes, "Sure babe", I walked upstairs to my room.

Once upstairs, I lean her against the wall, grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately. She dug her fingers in my hair and it seems that she's the only one I don't mind touching it.

Her soft hands slide down the back of my neck running over the contours of my back which gave rise to a groan from me. And she isn't even naked yet!

Her hands rested on my ass appreciating it I think? Then sliding up with my shirt, taking it off in a swift move.

I return the favour by removing her top as well and run my hands over her body while keeping my eyes on hers. We could feel the tension, but this one was the best kind. I picked her up, kissing and moving in my room at the same time.

"About that massage" I muttered as I rested her on the bed, my arms gliding up into her hair digging into her scalp, massaging. She arched her back and moaned from the feeling giving rise to goosebumps on me.

I took a hold of her head and kissed her, expressing what she's doing to me through it. I reached her aroused peaks slowly and sucked on bud, pulling it and giving it a bite, her pain turning into pleasure as she arched more to give me open access. I did it to both of them and rejoiced in her sweet aroused scent.

Her hands grab my hair and pull me up, her eyes burning with desire, turning darker every second, it was enough for me to lose it.

We got rid of our remaining clothes, in a flash I turned her around and holding her neck squeezing it lightly as I enter her, feeling her scream vibrate through me as she tightened around my cóck.

I thrusted wildly into her, one hand pulling on her hair and the other holding her up around the waist keeping her in position.

I so wanted to appreciate her body more, taste her as she came but something about her drives me crazy! I can never control myself around her. One look in her deep eyes and they pull me deeper into a dark hole where everything disappears and the only thing that matters is her and how she feels. She moans in agreement whenever I try something new, she loves when I loose myself to her, the eyes speaking a thousand words that one cannot describe.

How has she managed to do this? Why am I like a puppet in her hands dancing at her will even though deep down I know it's my own choice.

"What are you doing to me Ariana" I whispered in her ears as I feel her close.

"I'd like to know the same!" She groaned and I slid the hand that was on her waist lower, rubbing her clít intensifying the pleasure.

"Oh Fúck! Fúck! Ohhhhhhhh ALEXXXX!" She moaned my name as she came giving in to the pleasure, her walls tightening even more dragging me to the edge of sanity as I come with her. I thrust in slow and hard to extend the orgasmic bliss and we both collapse spent from physical as well as the emotional exertion this experience gave us.