G&G 31. Movies and Priorities

18+ content, proceed at your own risk.

Fúck I can't get over how hot this movie is!!!

Recap:

"This is something.... you'll enjoy very much." He kissed my ear which made me hold back a moan.

I can't wait to see what's in store for tonight!

~•~

"Babe?" I asked impatiently waiting for him on our bed. He dimmed the light a few minutes ago and went into the bathroom to 'get ready' whatever that means.

"Relax Ari I'm coming" I heard him say in that sexy voice of his. Damn even his voice can get me going.

"What was the surpr-" I gasped as he came out wearing a white hoodie his really hot grey sweatpants and a red hat... backwards.

This looks familiar...

As soon as I thought that the speaker lit up and I heard a really throaty voice start singing "yeah yeah yeah..." Pony by Ginuwine started playing while Alex stared at me with those hypnotic eyes.

"Alex?" I breathed.

"You think I don't know what you were looking for in your pc this morning?" He moved his body with the beats making my uhm pulse with need.

"I just- I mean- Magic M-"

"Alex" he shushed me. Damn isn't someone possessive.

He climbed the bed, legs along my sides as he slowly unzipped his hoodie.

Hoe my...!

His chest moved like waves in the ocean, occasionally getting caressed by his hands that went down to his crotch and back up leaving me breathless.

"I did say..." He climbed further up till he sat on my hips.

"That I'll take care of you" he kissed my neck but as soon as my arms wrapped around him he pinned them above my head shaking his head.

Just then the song changed to- oh shit it's 'Feel it' by Jacquees.

He slid down my legs, his face right in front of my shorts but he backed away last minute and stood up. He grabbed the bed post and gyrated his hips in the sexiest motion that had me clenching my thighs.

He got down on his knees and I got up slightly to see him. Leaning back, his arm supporting his weight as he moved his hips as if he were fúcking me.

He came back up and pushede backwards. Alex picked up my legs, careful of the wound in my upper thigh (which I honestly couldn't even feel at this point) and humped my extremely horny self.

"Alex I can't-" I clenched my fingers into my hair for some sort of release.

"Is this what you want?" He rasped next to my ear, his hands finally caressing my sides.

"Oh god yes! Alex!" I gasped as he bit my earlobe and his hands squeezed one of my bréast.

"They wouldn't touch you like this at a strip club would they now?" He kissed my neck slowly going towards my bréasts. Kissing my cleavage his hands still behind my arched back giving me goosebumps.

"Answer me Ari" he squeezed my waist.

"N-no..." I moaned. Gosh I wasn't even nakéd and I already felt so close to cúmming.

ALEXANDER DIMITRIOU'S POV:

"Shít" I swore under my breath. All this control and all she had to do was moan.

This morning when I saw the multiple tabs open about Magic Mike and Strip clubs I already knew what I was gonna do tonight.

But taking the recent events into consideration, I decided to tone down the stunts as I didn't want her wounds to open up. I could still cause so much damage without going all Cookie Monster in her.

Somewhere on the way my hat had fallen off, maybe when she tried to grab my hair as I grinded on her.

I got back up and heard her groan in frustration which made me rock hard. I slowly removed my sweats which made Ari's eyes glint with satisfaction.

[This really picks up from 1:00 Song: All the time- Jeremih]

"You're irresistible" I sighed and kissed her for the first time since we came back. Damn this girl. Every kiss with her feels like a high and I'm addicted.

"And you're awesome" she looked up with those hooded eyes making my briefs constrained.

"Fúck" I groaned as I started removing her cozy top and unbuttoned her shorts.

"Come here" she snapped her fingers into my hair and pulled me down, kissing me, punishing me, thanking me for tonight.

I moved away after a long kiss, "This is for you Ari...enjoy" I smirked. She was so ready for me but I still had a little bit of control in me.

I moved my body to the beat, touching my briefs, gliding my hands over my abs, running my fingers through my hair... everything Ari wishes she was doing to me.

That fiery look in her eyes spoke a powerful language, one that controlled me, one that I was happy to oblige.

I climbed on the bed again, kissing her luscious lips and massaging my tongue against her. My hands went to the hook and removed her bra. As soon as she was out of it my mouth claimed her little hard buds. Her head rolled back as she moaned her fingers finding their way in my hair. This was her way of claiming me, doing something no one was allowed to do and I was fine with that. In fact I loved that. I loved her.

"I love you" I kissed her lips again as she gasped. Stealing her moans with that electric kiss.

"I...love you...too" she managed to say between kisses just before I turned her on her side and ripped off her panties.

"Alex!" She squealed but my fingers made their way to her opening and soon she was trembling in my arms with need.

"Oh fúck I love the sounds you make as I bring you to your release." I kissed her back as my fingers rubbed her. As soon as I sensed her close to cúmming I inserted two fingers making her screaming my name in a sweet melody.

"That was...." She panted.

"Magical?" I grinned. She laughed.

"Someone's into roleplay" She smirked even though she was worn out.

"Just providing for my girlfriend's needs." I kissed her again and pulled the comforter up.

"Mhhm what about you, let me help..." Ariana said but I could tell today's adrenaline was wearing off.

"You need to rest Ari and I want you in my arms safe and relaxed."

"Oh I'm relaxed." She kissed me goodnight with a smile and I smiled back.

This was perfect.