Guns and Giggles- 8. Red and Rough

Song: Neighbors know my name.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Colour says many things. Red for example is the colour for danger or anger. But it's also the colour of passion.

Red is what I saw first, in his eyes when he rammed me against the thick door, almost brusing my back. The little red bulb on the corner enhancing his facial structure. My attention snapped from my back to his lips which came blazing down on mine, attacking me.

His hands roamed with an urgency, scratching and searching, desperate for contact with my body. They slipped past my waist, my back, ran up my shoulders and then tugged at my hair, ripping a moan out of me. And judging by the groan that escaped the devil, that was exactly what he was aiming for.

His lips descended down to my jaw cupping the back of my head, leaving open mouth kisses everywhere. His other arm dragged his fingers down my skin and stopped at my thighs. His little nips and licks urged me clench myself, making me dig my arms around his neck. His other hand released my head and in an instant cupped my bottom, picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He tried to pry open the door to his bedroom but it didn't budge, making him even more restless and his kisses even more desperate.

*Bang!* He kicked the door open and we tumbled inside with me still in his arms, he pressed me closer as if any distance would physically hurt.

I let out a yelp as he picked me up and dropped me on those soft sheets, caging me. He grasped my wrists and pinned it above my head, his legs tangling with mine, our breaths moments apart, and our hearts erratic. He wanted to do all of the work, and so far he was doing it right.A shiver ran through me when he nibbled my earlobe. The dim lights illuminating his eyes. They were a shade deeper. It wasn't anger anymore, it was passion, the need to consume, the want for release.

He grabbed the collar of my top and pulled me into a bruising kiss. His tongue went exploring which made me moan into his mouth. I clenched my fingers in the sheets as he moved down to my jugular. His hands now slipping my top upwards, exposing my stomach. There was minimal light in this room, which I was grateful for. His skillful mouth descended downwards to the valley of my bréasts, nibbling and teasing, he moved closer to my navel.

That was the moment I flipped, literally. His hold on my wrists loosened and I flipped over him, straddling him. He was shocked at first but quickly recovered as I pulled off my top and threw it somewhere. I began grinding slowly on his jeans clad crótch and bent forward to kiss him. His hands grasped my waist and his nails dug into my skin as I peppered kisses along his jaw, tugging at his t-shirt, he was so aroused beneath me.

One hand zapped to my head and brought me back to his lips, my hands clenching in his soft hair. I took a moment and then rushed my hands to unbuckle his belt, I needed him, soon. He sat up without breaking the kiss and unclipped my bra in one snap. I pulled away from his mouth to take it off fully and ripped his shirt off.

In a second I was on my back, he stood up to remove his jeans and watched me with predatory eyes. He spread my legs and came over, snaking one arm around my waist and the other one gripping my wrist tightly above my head and his eyes gazing deep into my soul.

"Whatchu gonna do now Mr. I-like-it-rough?" I whisper through my hooded eyes.

He slowly slid his hands down my arms "Give..." over the soft globes "you..." to my waist "my..." and squeezing my àss "name" making me arch my back and he took a globe in his mouth. "Fúck" I moaned loudly, I felt his tongue roll along the bud and nipping on it. "That's right baby, fúck"

"Now I need you to spell out my name with me do you understand?" he gritted out. I was all in for treating everyone equally but sometimes being ordered around and controlled by someone else felt so fúcking good. I nodded a yes which resulted in a painful nip at my bud. "Use your sweet fúcking voice baby"

I almost came right then.

"YES!!!!!" I screamed, already withering in pleasure.

"What the first alphabet in the vocabulary?" he muttered sexily on my bréasts.

"A-aaaaaah!" I moaned out the last part as he pinched my other nípple.
"Next letter is L- do you know what it stands for?" his gazed burned mine.

"Lust" I responded gazing back.

"Good girl" he whispered as he went downwards, kissing me somewhere no had kissed- the underboob.

"E"

"What?" I asked disoriented.

"Next one babe, E"

"Eeee?" I spoke, his tongue doing things to my brain.

"X, Like séx, come on only a few more" he moved into my navel and kissed it. "Xsss- Ohhhh!" A moan escaped when his hands grabbed my thigh. He removed my panties in a swift move and his breath fanned my pússylips.

"Alex! Now!" I screamed pushing his head down hoping for some relief.

"I guess that'll do for now" he mumbled before licking up a bold strip down there, my hips lifted and his arm pinned me down.

"Ohhhhhh!" I said in a mixture of sigh and scream. This encouraged him and he started to work his magic on me, sucking and licking up my lips and paying enough attention to the button.

My hands went into his soft luscious hair gripping them tight almost clawing his scalp it felt so good.

He groaned feeling the tug in his hair, his voice vibrated through me making me squirm. I was so turned on I was ready to cüm, just a little more... But what I got instead wasn't little...at all.

He looked...for a lack of a better word...perfect. He was big enough to reach places higher than anyone went. How do I know this? Because he thrust into me hard as he kissed my lips making me claw his back and neck.

"Ohhhhhh fúúúúuuuuucccckkkk! Yes!!! Ohh!!!" I moaning as he grunted. His veins popping in his arms as he held himself above me, close enough to kiss me whenever we felt the jolt of pleasure run through us.

"Goddamn baby you fit me like a glove!" He moaned. "A tight glove at that" he continued as my walls clenched around him, signalling I was near.

"Fúck baby you're good!" He moaned, his sound vibrating through me.

He seemed to be close too how he was clutching my waist and arms almost bruisingly. "I need you to come Ari" he whispered into my ear and sneaked one hand downwards to play with the area with exists for one reason only. Pleasure. And that did it for me.

"Ahhhh Alllleeeeeexxxxxx!"
I felt all the waves combine and ride together, losing control of my body arching my back My eyes rolled back and I came crashing down, releasing everything, clutching his head and nails in his shoulders.

This triggered him and he lost control too. His face contoured into one of utmost pleasure, that was the prettiest sight ever. Even better than his lickable abs, which I did get a chance to lick when we continued our shenanigans round after round and finally collapsed out of exhaustion.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Never written something like this before! Well I did write an excerpt for my best friend to tell me if I should write such scenes but it was mostly inspired by TheBibicalSinner ❤ I just fall in love with every character he writes even with their flaws! Honestly if you somehow magically find a way to bring your characters to life imma need a clone or two🙈❤.