Chapter 2

A warm hand touches his face, attracting him to move closer, Phil obeyed and move his body closer, their lips collided. Every second they’ll break apart only to collide again, it went over and over, and then Dan put out his tongue and licks Phil’s lip. Phil on the other hand open his mouth to welcome it, they tangled their tongues together licking the inside of their mouths, trail of saliva falling down on the corner of each mouth. They pulled away and Phil start to attack the neck of Dan, he can’t stop. The desire to attack the other man in front of him is so strong. He places his hands on either sides of Dan’s hips and pull it closer, their clothed erection touching. Dan let out a low growl but still continued to rub himself on Phil.

A loud ringing interrupt Phil but he didn’t stop, on the other hand Dan moves away from Phil and smirk, “We’ll meet again.” Then he disappeared.

Phil grumble and he felt a warm light hitting him, he wakes up, a dream, another lewd dream about that man. He lifted his covers and look at his boxers, he needs to take care of that.

He threw his covers on the ground, lift his shirt, bites the hem of it and he pushed down his boxers. He starts to pump himself, slowly at first and getting faster and faster as the minute grow by. At this time, he didn’t closed his eyes, expecting that the man on his dream would show up, he pumps again and again, only stopping to tease himself more. Trickle of sweat is forming on his forehead and neck, he is near. But he stopped as he saw Dan, appearing suddenly and leaning down between his thighs. Dan removes his hand and replaced it with his own, “I’ll do the rest for you.”

Dan’s hands are cold and it kind of tickles him, but as the seconds pass by it feels hot and Phil feels more erotic, he tried to conceal all of his moans through biting his shirt and his hands are grasping his pillow. Dan smirks at him and lowers himself, slowly he opens his mouth and he devours Phil’s cock. Phil’s eyes widen at his action, he can’t tear away his eyes from what Dan is doing, he hiss as the warm mouth of Dan engulf his cock. Dan didn’t dare to look away at him, he start to move his head, up and down, slowly and humming. The vibrations from his mouth feels like heaven for Phil, he let go of his shirt and strange noises coming from his mouth escaped.

Dan removes his mouth on Phil's and he slid out his tongue. Starting from the base of Phil's cock he lick it up until his tip. Then he swirl his tongue over and lick the slit of it. Phil shudder at Dan's movements and then Dan engulf him again.

Phil tries to hold his need to cum. He wanted this to last more. It’s fantastic, the way Dan’s beautiful face and amazing mouth is sucking him off. The only sound that can be heard inside his room is the sucking noise and moans coming from his mouth, “I’m near.” Phil warned but Dan didn’t budge, instead he sucks him more and slightly he grazes his teeth on Phil cock. Phil screamed out his orgasm calling out Dan’s name, eyes closed.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Dan smiling at him. He swallowed all of his semen. Phil feel a little bit embarrassed, “Thanks for the breakfast.” Dan said and slowly his bat like wings disappeared. Phil blinks rapidly and sat up.

“What?” He exclaimed and pulls his legs near him.

“I already said that I’m an Incubus. I am feeding off through your lust and desires, I can regain a human form if I ate enough.” Dan explained, however Phil didn’t understand any of it. What is an Incubus? Why does he have wings?

Dan explained all about himself, being a sex demon that is living through the dreams of lust from a person. He didn’t tell him the reason why he is hunting a men and not women, he don’t need Phil pestering him with questions. He told him that he needed Phil to live and if he didn’t cooperate, he’ll disappear again. A hundred years of sleeping is bad.

“Why me?” Phil asked his blue eyes still wide and he felt dirty and sticky. He just received a blow job from a demon and this particular demon made him to question his sexuality.

“You’re special. I feel that I am compatible to you, so I summoned all of my remaining strength to be inside your dream, now that I have enough power I can talk to you, and do things physically.” Dan stands up, “Besides you’ve got a big house, I can live here.” He added and went out of his room.

Phil stands up pull up his boxers, and ran after him. He doesn’t need a demon living on his house. “Wait, you cannot live here without my permission.” He said and grabs Dan’s shoulder spinning him around. Dan’s eyes turned red and he smiled at Phil.

“You love me right?” Phil froze, he does love him after all, and he exchanges his eight months relationship with Sarah towards the man on his dreams. “You need to take a bath and change. You’re late for your job.”

Frantically Phil ran away, quickly took a bath and change into decent clothes for his job. He is a news writer, the man behind the news that the reporter is talking about. His boss would probably shout at him knowing he is late, well this is the first time so maybe he’ll only receive a light scolding.