Engaging and Innovative

A girl turned woman while raised in one of the most crime ridden cities in the U.S. she reveals how she overcame adversity and beat the odds against her- through poetry, short stories and biographical events, the story of Ms. Rodriguez's life is bound to lead you into finding your inner best and transform your life into a success. Ripples of Positive Change guides you step by step into a world unimagined. Leading you to lead others and beginning the ripple effects of educational and social success for all.

Do you dream of a safer community? Do you have Visions of having equal access to competitive education for our kids? Let us make it our Mission to recreate and formulate the world we deserve. Together we can create Tsunamis of Ripples that will push us to a breakthrough journey- where poverty and hunger are eradicated , our kids have a place to sleep, and our streets are extensions of our homes!

I will be seeking people who are interested in  writing, teaching and inspiring with public speaking.

A community collaborates, engages and empowers one another to overcome the systematic barriers that exist in inner city life.

Join me in this creation and become part of making history as we sweep through the nation with Ripples of Positivity, Life Stories, Written Words of Art and most of all True Engagement- Finding where you belong and transforming your dreams into reality. Ubuntu, I am a part of your community and you are a part of mine. Together we are Stronger. Email me @ freedomfighters2323@gmail.com with your words, poetry, songs or stories about life in the the inner city- public schools, inspirational teachers, family values, struggles and successes ...