Chapter 1-Night Worries

Late at night, your (h/c) hair flowed in the wind. You took off your jacket, leaving just your (f/c) tank top and your Fairy Tail guild mark shined (o/f/c) in the night on your neck. The toe of your right shoe tapped to a rhythm even you didn't know. Erza and Millianna had set you up on a blind date tomorrow. WITHOUT ASKING. You sighed. Worst part of all it was someone from Sabertooth. The second-best guild in all of Fiore. And worst of all, what if it was your crush? The guy who you had only met on a few occasions, the one who picked up your bags when you dropped them. The one who gave a girl you hated his jacket, even though she was a horrible person. The one who smiled for almost no one, but was cute in his own emo way. Rogue Cheney.

Millianna sneaked up behind you. "What's up, (n/n) ?" She asked. "Nervous about tomorrow, huh? Don't worry. This guy's really nice, and he's just your type!"

"Millia, I told you not to call me that, and I just don't know what to feel. I'm nervous that It'll be a certain guy, which is worrying. How did you even meet this guy, anyway?"

Milliana gave me a kitty grin, "Sorry (y/n)-chan. Can't tell you that! It'll spoil for when you take off your blindfold! I'll tell you this though; he has an adorable kitty-witty!"

You giggled. "Of course you'd talk about that!" Oh no oh no no no no no! You thought, He has a cat. Not good.

Millianna purred and rested her head on your shoulder. "You're one of my best friends. I'd never do something really mean like that! You'll really like him, just you wait."