Chapter 2-Blinded

"Hold still, wiggle worm!" Millianna giggled. "I've gotta put this blindfold on you! Just sit still!"

"In that case, I'll just wiggle some more." you replied. "I'll keep wiggling until you tell me more about this guy!"

"(y/n), cut it out! I'll unleash Armadura Fairy on you if you don't stop! Just cause I unleashed it once doesn't mean I can't do it again!" Erza joked.

"Naw, you won't do it!" you joked back. "I'm too cute to be your hated super-strong archenemy!" The three of us erupted in a fit of giggles.

Misty, you're white and purple exceed companion in a blue half-shirt and a pink skirt flew in. "Hurry up already, he says that he's ready! C'mon, C'mon!"

"Okay, okay I'm coming." You whined.

"Your friends Gajeel and Levy from are here! They said they wanted to make it a double date!" Misty said excitedly.

"Is that all?" You questioned with a silly tone.

"Okay, fine. Lily's there!" The exceed sighed dreamily.

"Okay, ready now!" You said, as the blindfold slowly slipped down. "Or... maybe not..."

After eight more tries, Erza finally got the blindfold on by tickling your neck. "That took way longer than necessary." Millianna said, squeezing Misty half to death.

"Mmph." Misty added.

"Okay, Erza, I'm trusting you to lead me outside, but I swear, if you run me into a wall I'll unleash (M/A) on you!" The three of us laughed.

"Hey, (y/n)-chan! How are you doing?" you heard Levy's voice to your right.

"She can't see you Levy, Gihee." you heard Gajeel to your left.

"Uh, hi guys! Be careful, Erza has tried to ram me into a wall or a pole twice now, and I don't want you to be next. Levy, can you do it instead? I trust you more than Erza."

"Hey!" Erza whined. "I'm reliable! Come on!" Everyone laughed.

"Gihee. Time for your date with Rai- I mean, the guy..." Gajeel stuttered.

Levy socked him in the arm. "You almost gave it away, steel-for-brains! Cmon (y/n)-chan, Let's go!" Levy dragged me away.

Whew. His name doesn't start with Rai. That's good. you thought. Levy sat me down in a wooden chair.

"Here we are!" Millianna giggled. "If only Sting-kun was here. Then we could make it a triple date and I could see that cute widdle kitty-witty Lector." Millianna purred.

"Are you purring for Sting or for Lector?" The guy who you had no idea was asked. Millianna erupted in a fit of giggles and purrs.

"Both, I guess." you replied.

"So, um, (y/n), how about you tell me a bit about yourself? They say you won every battle in the last grand magic games except for your last against Jura." The guy-Rai?-that's what you call him in your head-asked me.

"Um, w-well, I guess t-that's true, uh... I-I never really thought about it like that before..." you sputtered out your words.

"Let's leave these two alone for a bit." Erza giggled. you felt your face turn red with embarrassment.

"Okay, Erza-chan! Come on you guys!" Misty meowed.

"So... um," you was at a loss for words. "You've modeled for Sorcerer Weekly, right? I think I remember your first interview was on the first day of the GMG, right?" Rai asked me.

"Oh, um yeah, that's right. I was battling Lyon of lamia scale. I was interviewed after taking him down with (M/A). I, um heard Gajeel-kun slipped up earlier and said your name was Rai-something. What should I call you, I mean, I don't know your name."

Rai chuckled. "Yeah, Gajeel calls me Raios-that was my old name. You can call me that for now."

"Okay then! Millia said you had a cat, right?" You replied

"Yeah! That cat is my best friend. She's so cute, and loves to watch documentaries on butterflies." Raios answered.

"Aww!" You giggled. "You're a real softie, huh." An alarm went off on Raios' watch.

"Looks like our time is up. Tell you what, how about we go out on a real date tonight?" Raios asked.

"Oh! I'd like that!" you took off her blindfold off to see him. She gasped. What you saw shocked you. A blushing, dark-haired mage looked back at you."Y-you're-"

"Nice to meet you, (y/n). I'm Rogue Cheney. I'll see you tonight. Meet me at the Sabertooth guild hall at seven."