Tutoring

I…I can’t believe that Jaden still has feelings for me…

“Wow! Alyson! Jaden still loves you!” Whispered China.

“She knows haha! Are you going to take him back?” Asked Amandla.

“Of course I want to but… Ray and I are dating…” I told them. China was about to say something but then the bell rang.

“Tell us after school okay ally?” Said Amandla. I nodded my head and we all went our separate ways. I was making my way to my locker but Jaden was blocking it.

“Um hi… Can I get to my locker please?” I asked shyly.

“Oh sorry.” He said then he moved. I opened my locker and put in my math stuff. Jaden was still there… Staring at me. I sighed.

“Jaden I heard your conversation with Fiona…” I blurted out. He instantly blushed.

“Oh um… You weren’t supposed to hear that…” He said quietly.

“But I did…” I said while laughing a little. He laughed with me then got serious.

“So can you tutor me this afternoon? In math?” He asked shyly.

“Um… Okay uh sure…” I stuttered. He smiled.

“Thanks. You look beautiful today by the way.” He said while rubbing the back of his neck. When I stared at his sparkly eyes, I just remembered all the amazing times we had together. I jumped on him and hugged him and he hugged me back and put his hands around my waist.

“I missed you Alyson.” He mumbled in my hair.

“I missed you too…” I said. We both looked into each others eyes. And leaned in closer. Our lips were about 1 centimeter away from each other but then I pulled back.

“What’s wrong?” He asked while putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Um I’m sorry Jaden but I- I can’t kiss you…” I said while looking down.

“What? Why?” He asked sadly.

“Because I’m dating Ray Ray!” I blurted out. He let go of my waist.

“Oh… Uh okay… I’ll um… See you later.” He said quietly then he walked off. Did I just hurt his feelings or something? I didn’t mean too… My next class was music and Jaden was in this class too! I walked in and a bunch of hot guys winked at me. I blushed and walked past them. Then a short lady came in. He had long pink – yes, pink – hair and she had on yellow clothes. She looked at everyone in the class then at a bowl filled with strips of paper. She picked up one.

“The song two of you will be singing is “I Was Here” by Beyonce." she said in a french accent. Yes! I loved that song! She picked up another paper.

“One of the people singing that song will be Alyson Garza. Please come to the front.” she said. I walked to the front and the hot guys started clapping for me and whistling. I really couldn’t help but blush! The teacher picked up another paper.

“The second person who will be singing is Fiona Porley.” I held in my laugh. FIONA PORLEY?! PWAHAHAHAH! Ohh my gosh!

“Alyson you may now start.” The teacher said.

Me: I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time

Know there was something that 

Meant something that I left behind

When I leave this world, 

I’ll leave no regrets

Leave something to remember,