Chapter 18

Hi, it's me. Sorry for no updates in a while, just been so busy with house renovations and college, not to forget new games coming out left, right and centre, so I will be getting into these last three chapters, starting with this one. I honestly have no words on how to describe the support i have got on this, and all I ever try to do is return it back to you guys :)

The two in the tunnel leaned against each other, forehead to forehead, massive smiles present on both of their faces.

"I love you, you know that?" The male said, wiping a tear out of the eye of the person opposite him. "I always have, and always will."

"I know you do," the female nuzzled their noses together cutely. "I feel the complete same as you do."

"So that means whoever wins this right has no hard feelings from the other?"

"Correct."

"The two of us just have to do our best. Let no one's words get you you."

"You either." The two shared one last chaste, sweet kiss, before leaving in the opposite direction to each other, holding their fingers together until the tips faded, longing to have the touch of the other there forever.

The two soon appeared opposite each other up above where they had just been, looking at each other with a smile on their face, but inside their heads, they had plans and ideas whizzing about the neurons of the spongy tissue of the brain. Their ears captured the sounds of the crowds, as both looked up towards the place where all of their friends were, waving to the lot of them, before turning back.

"On the left side of the battlefield, we have the Champion of Alola. Hailing originally from Pallet Town, Kanto, please welcome, Ash Ketchum!" Ash turned to the crowd and waved, with Raichu on his shoulder doing the exact same. Dressed in a variation of his Kalos outfit, swapping the blue top with a red one, still with the white details, jeans and trainers. Red, somehow brought in as a last minute analysis by the organisers for TV coverage, thought of calling him out for copying him, but kept quiet and smirked instead, giving his good friend all of the luck that Ash needed for his battle.

"And in the right side, she is a bit of a up and coming role model. A former Kalos Queen runner up, along with the same result in many more tournaments, please welcome Serena Yvonne!" Serena, deciding to go with the same theme as Ash, went with a throwback to her old outfit, although with a twist. The skirt and shirt she wore had changed colours to a black skirt and red top, with her shoes changing for open toe sandals and no socks. No hat was needed, showing off her hair, and a simple necklace and pair of earrings was all she needed to show herself off. She too waved, before staring her boyfriend down, him doing the same back at her, both smiling as they looked at the plaza battlefield in front of them.

"This is a 6 on 6 Pokemon battttttttllllllleeeeee! Last one standing wins! It's time to duellllll, duel people! Battttllleeee begin!"

"Ready Serena?"

"I'm ready Ash! Give me all you've got!"

"You better too! Infernape, let's go!" The Sinnoh flaming ape appeared in front of Ash, beating his chest ready for his first fight in a while.

"Going for power off the start huh? Ok, I choose Delphox! Let's fight fire with fire!"

"Oh, very hot Sere, if you get what I mean?" Ash gave her a comedic look, causing her to blush, and the audience to laugh due to them both being micced up.

"Be serious Ash! Delphox, use Dazzling gleam on that monkey!" She screamed at him, taking the chance to surprise him.

"Use Dig into Shadow Claw, Infernape!" The Flame Pokemon dug his way into the ground of the cobbled square as the beam of bright light headed towards him and dodged it. Delphox wasn't a bit scared though as she used her senses to detect where Infernape was.