Characters

Cyan

Basically she's the main character. A member of the band Plasmagica as backup guitar and vocals. Her Myumon design is based of what I would say is a black cat. She is actually a human who was sucked into the Myumon world to destroy beings who inturrupt concerts and basically turn the people to be performing evil songs.

Retoree:

Retoree is basically an otaku, like the one who needs to stop being a shut in otaku. She has a habit on taking pictures of Cyan after she goes 'Nya', and is the bass guitar in the band Plasmagica and her Myumon is based on a Golden Retriever

Moa:

This cute pink haired sheep is not actually from their world, per say, but is actually an alien to the Myumon world. Her Myumon is a Black Sheep. While working on a mission to find info about their world, Moa plays the drums in Plasmagica.

Chuchu:

A Myumon who has a big dream, she's the lead vocalist and guitarist in Plasmagica. Her Myumon form is, a bunny!

NOW ON TO THE GUYS

Crow:

The funniest this hyper hedgehog has many crazy ideas and dreams of having a jam session with the Greatest King of rock. He is lead guitarist and singer in ShinganCrimsonZ.

Aion:

A lion who has a complex of posing whenever he talks, Aion actually has the biggest love for his band. He is backup guitarist in ShinganCrimsonZ.

Rom:

This is the guy who always has to keep the guys in ShinganCrimsonZ from fighting, while having a full time job. His Myumon form is a leopard and is the drummer for ShinganCrimsonZ.

Yaiba:

This guy always seems to say Hence after his sentences and I honestly don't know why so lets just leave it at that. He is a Dragon Fox and the bassist in ShinganCrimsonZ.

 He is a Dragon Fox and the bassist in ShinganCrimsonZ

ShinganCrimsonz∆∆∆

😉😉🎩🎩🎩🎩😉😉
😉🎩😉😉😉😉🎩😉
🎩😉🎩😉🎩😉😉🎩
🎩😉😉😉😉🎩😉🎩
🎩😉🎩🎩🎩😉😉🎩
😉🎩😉😉😉😉🎩😉
😉😉🎩🎩🎩🎩😉😉

😉😉🎩🎩🎩🎩😉😉😉🎩😉😉😉😉🎩😉🎩😉🎩😉🎩😉😉🎩🎩😉😉😉😉🎩😉🎩🎩😉🎩🎩🎩😉😉🎩😉🎩😉😉😉😉🎩😉😉😉🎩🎩🎩🎩😉😉

Plasmagica

🍀☺🍀☺🍀☺
I LOVE♥ YOUR
╔╗╔╦╗╦ ╦  ╦═╗
╚╗║║║║ ║  ╠╣
╚╝╝╝╝╩ ╩╝╩═╝
😄🎀😄🎀😄🎀