Chapter Nine || Jealousy

★ { Later After The Bath } ★
I was in the bathroom, drying myself off. I could hear Jin screaming at the other boys for messing up his cooking. I giggled.

Minji: Why the hell did Hoseok even call them over? I could get them sick!

I said to myself, as I sighed. I ran my fingers through my damp hair.

I'm finished! Finally!

I dressed myself, I wore an oversize shirt, and some fuzzy pink shorts. I unlocked the door and walked out. At this point all the boys were over. Great. They were standing in the kitchen with Jin, watching him cook.

Namjoon: There you are!! Are you ok?

I yawned and nodded. I walked to my breakfast bar, sitting at one of the stolls.

Minji: What Time is it?

I laid my head on the counter. My head was throbbing. 

Jungkook: it's around 11:14 pm.

I shot my head up. I guess I took longer than I thought. Jin turned around holding a pot of soup, and placed it in front of me. It smelled delicious.

Jin: Here we are! Chicken noodle soup, just how you like it!

holy shit.... Does he really expect me to finish.... all of this? The pot is twice the size of my head!! I Smiled nicely at him.

Minji: Th-Thanks..

The boys sat and anticipation, waiting for me to take a bite. They really worked hard on this. I took the spoon and lifted it to my mouth. I took a sip, this really was good. I smile at the boys, they let out a sigh of relief.

Minji: You guys did really good!

The boys made their way to my couch.

Wow, go ahead and make yourself at home...

I grabbed my ball and joined them. Jimin grab the remote, And switched through some channels. He looked at me.

Jimin: do y'all want to watch a movie?

Minji: FUCK YES!!

They looked startled at my sudden reaction. Jimin smiled back at me.

Jimin: What movie?

I looked at him, and smirked. We already knew what eachother were thinking.

Minji: How about Child's Play?

He smiled and switched it to the movie. Hoseok glared at me.

Hoseok: I hate you so much right now.

He said to me jokingly.

Minji: How dare you Hoseok! My heart!!! You killed me!

I laughed, as I said over dramatically to him. He smiled back.

Minji: what? A little bit of murder never hurt anybody!

I laughed at the irony of that statement. The others laughed too. I look at the TV.

Jin: SHHH GUYS THE MOVIES STARTING!

Me, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok were all on the main couch. Jin and Jungkook were on the couch to the left with Taehyung and Jimin on the couch to the right.

Halfway through the movie, Hoseok and Taehyung had pillows over their faces, hiding from the movie. Jin was holding Jungkook while Jungkook tryed hiding his face so he didn't get scared. Then there is Jimin who screamed like a girl everytime there was a jumpscare.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Myself were the only ones not screaming or hiding. Namjoon and Me did jump a lot while yoongi didn't flinch at all.

It was around 12:30 am when I started to get sleepy, I could feel the drowsiness wash over me in waves. Till I couldn't take it anymore.

★ { The next Morning } ★

I Open my eyes adjusting to the light pouring into my room. How the hell did I get here? I look around my room, till a note on my nightstand caught my eye.

Minji: You fell asleep on my shoulder, I carried you here. (Ps. Your welcome) Jin made you breakfast, it's in your fridge.
~Love Yoongi

I read aloud. What? Really? Dammit. I.... Fell asleep on his shoulder?! he carried me? A mental image of him caring me bridal style popped into my head. I blushed quickly pushing it out of my head. I have to get up now. I check my phone. Really? I read the contacts The boys added last night.

Princess-Jin
PinkMonster
JungKookie
Which I will be changing.
Wash Board Abbs
What the fuck Jimin?
Mr.Tae
Your Hope
Obviously Hobi.
.... and that just leaves Yoongi...

Oppa~❤️

Really yoongi? I left myself. Wow. And cover myself and walk to my kitchen. I checked the fridge, and lo and behold there was food. I grab the eggs and grits, and put it in the microwave. I hear my phone vibrating on the counter, I picked it up. It was from Hoseok.

★ {on the phone} ★

Hoseok: Oh your awake? I wanted to check on you.

Minji: hey Hoseok. Yeah, I'm up. Good morning Oppa, how'd you sleep?

I can hear muffled talking in the background of the call.

Hoseok: I slept well Jagi. How about you?

Minji: I - -

I hear the sound of slapping in the background of the call.

Yoongi: YOU DICK!!

What the hell is happening? He hung up on me.. OK? That's weird? I get up and take out the food from the microwave. I said on the counter. What even happened?

Today is Thursday, so Jimin should be at the offices with them. I really want to know what happened, so I called Jimin.