Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

You woke up to the sound of your mother calling you. You groaned and sat up.

"It's Monday, Hon." Your mother cooed softly. "Mom, please cover my mouth." You said.

"Why?" She asked.

" 'Cause I'm about to scream." You said as you took a deep breath.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFF!!!!!" You screamed. "Hey, Is everything okay up there?" Your father called from downstairs.

"Yeah, Sweetie!" Your mother said. She turned back to you and sighed. "Come on, hon. It's not that long of a day." She reasoned.

You huffed. "Fine...".  Your mother smiled. "Thank you, sweetheart." She kissed your forehead and walked out of the room.

You got up and took a quick shower and put on this

For girls-

For boys-

You walked downstairs and ate breakfast with your family

Timeskip...

Your POV

I packed all my stuff with me. I looked around and packed in my gun and knife.

Hey, you don't know if anybody will try to mess with me! So if that hppens at this school, I'll be prepared.

I zipped up my bag and picked up my skateboard.

"Bye!" I yelled to my parents

"Bye!" I yelled to my parents. "Bye, (Name)!" They yelled back.

I put my board on the ground and skated away into my new school's direction.

Timeskip...

I got to the school soon enough. I sighed. 'Well, Here goes nothin'!" I thought. I picked up my skateboard and walked inside.

I saw tons of people. They were either at there lockers or talking. Half of the guys and girls looked at me. But it was mostly the boys/girls.

As I walked by them, I heard some of them mumbling to their friends like.

'She/he's so hot.'

'Hmph! How is she/he more prettier/hotter than me?!'

'She/He looks so cute, I wonder how she would look with his/her clothes off~.'

I sighed again. Just like last years school... I just hope it won't be such a sh*t hole this time.