Chapter 4

Your POV 

I got home finally and rung the doorbell. I heard the door open. "Hey Mom, How was your day?" I asked.

My mom was looking at me with that 'You're in deep trouble.' look with her arms crossed.

"My day was going great until the school called me today and they told me that you got into a fight." She said. "Explain. Now."

I sighed. "Mom, You can't blame me for that honestly! It was his fault! He made the first hit!" I explained.

"Well, I guess it's okay as long as you didn't start it." Mom said, ruffling my hair. After she walked out of the room, I sighed relieved. 

'That was a close one...'  I thought.

I went upstairs and opened my laptop and started watching (Favorite Youtuber).

Dinner time...

"(Name)!! It's time for dinner!!" My Dad called from downstairs. I walked downstairs. I smelt (Favorite Food).

'Yes! (Favorite Food)!' I cheered in my mind.

I then started eating. After I finished eating, I went to go take a shower. 

5 minutes later...

I get out wearing this-

For girls-

For boys-

I hear my phone ring

I hear my phone ring. I pick up my phone and answer it. 

Me: Hello? 

(Another Friend's Name): Hey, (Nickname)!

Me: Hey, (Another Friend's Nickname)!

(Another Friend's Name): So how is your private school treating you?

Me: Well, It was going good until Lunch Time. That's when everything went down hill.

(Another Friend's Name): What happened?

Me: I got into a fight with a dumb*ss boy!

(Another Friend's Name): Did you win?

Me: Hell yeah, I won!

(Another Friend's Name): That's my friend!

Me: *laughs* Yeah, I know!

(Another Friend's Name): But let me guess. When you got home, You almost got your *ss kicked, didn't you?

Me: How did you know?!

(Another Friend's Name): It happened to me once too. It was when I heard that my 7 year old sister had a bully and I kicked the sh*t out of him. LITERALLY. KICKED THE SH*T. OUT. OF. HIM!! his parents heard about it my dad bailed me out of it by telling them that my younger sister was playing soccer and got so mad about something random she kicked the bully. I was just nodding at everything and when I looked at my sister, she had a face that said 'You a lie and you know it.' . When we got home, Dad was real pissed. I told him that I had to because no one else would do it and that it's what older sisters do. He did ground for two weeks but it could've been worse!

Me: *laughing in the background*

(Another Friend's Name): Uh, (Nickname)?

Me: S-sorry, (Another Friend's Name). I just told my parents and they were laughing there *sses off!!

(Another Friend's Name): Yeah, It was pretty funny! *chuckles*

After a loooooong conversation.

"Sweetie, It's time for bed!" My mom called from downstairs. "Okay, Goodnight!"  I yelled back. 

Me: Hey, I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?

(Another Friend's Name): Awww, I was hoping we could talk some more!! Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight!

Me: Goodnight!

I ended the call and got in bed. I then close my eyes and think one thing before going to bed. 

'I just hope that tomorrow won't be bad...'