Chapter 5

Hey. I'm sorry that I wasn't on here for awhile. I just don't feel that well right now. I know you guys thought I was dead.

Also, I'm really really sorry that I deleted the other two books that I was working on. When I looked backed at them I thought that they were... Not enough. And by not enough, I mean that they didn't have that much feeling into it as I wanted it to have. And I know you guys would want something better. So the next books I publish from here on out, will be much better than the others.

And now without further ado, I give you Chapter 5!

You stirred a bit and then woke up. You yawned as Your (Eye Colored) eyes soared over to the clock.

2:17 am.

You silently sighed and switched over on the other side of the bed to grab your phone and text your friend.

You: Hey.

Friend: ...

You: Um, (Friend's Nickname)?

Friend: ...

You: (Friend's Name).

Friend: ...

You: Haha, Very funny, (Friend's Nickname). You're probably playing one of your practical pranks on me. But I know that you're usually always up from 1am-2am and you don't take less than 5 minutes to answer a text unless you're playing with your sister. So, I get it. You can stop already.

Friend: ...

You: (Friend's Name), Seriously. It's not funny anymore. Stop playing and reply already.!

Friend: ...

You: (Friend's Name)! Stop bullsh*tting with me and reply! I swear, if I have to sneak out of my house to check on you and I see you in your room, laughing your *ss off at me. You are so f*cking dead!!!

Friend: ...

You started to get annoyed and decided to call them.

They picked up the phone.

"(Friend's Name)!! What the f*ck is wrong with you?! You have me in my room worrying my *ss off!!" You whisper yelled.

"(Friend's Name)? Who is that?" A male-sounding voice asked.

But you thought it was they're dad.
"Mr. (Friend's Last Name)! Apologies for using those kind of words around you!" You apologised, your voice softening.

"Mr. (Friend's Last Name)? No, I'm afraid it doesn't ring a bell!" He said.

You then start sweating a little. "A-Are you even (Friend's Little Sister's Name)?" You asked, shaking.

"Nope!" The mystery guy said, popping up the 'p'.

"Who the hell are you?" You asked with slight venom in your voice.

"You don't need to know. But right now, You might wanna look outside your window and say hi to your dear friend and there family in the ambulance!" He said.

"Ambula-?" You were stopped by hearing the sound of siren's wailing loudly. You looked out the window. Your parents seemed to hear it too because they got out of bed holding there guns.

Then all of you looked at each other and said the same thing.

"(Friend's Name) and they're family!!"

Ooooh... Looks like the storyline is getting spooky. And it looks like you know who is coming.