Tommy's point of view

Eye Cancer is a weird thing. It is just kind of, there. One day you feel fine, the next everything is blurry, then a week later you can't see anything. That's how it was for me. I could go on like that for ever, going from seeing one day, to not seeing one day. But really, who wants to mope around all day about being blind in one eye, right?
     Every morning I get awakened by this stupid robot. Ok, he isn't that stupid. But I mean, he is sort of, off. He broke about a year ago, now he is a dog, kind of. He does what he is supposed to, but not really. He gets the milk out for Zander and I to make cereal, but not the actual cereal. He turns my light on, but never turns it on. He is just kind of weird. His name is Leroy.
    "Tommy, get your lazy butt down here and clean your bowl up!" My older brother Zander yelled from downstairs. "Whatever Zander." I rolled my eyes and scooted Leroy out of my room. I gently closed my hard metal door and turned on my laptop. I wanted to play this new apocalypse game on steam, it just came out yesterday. "Tommy I'm not playing around. Come pick yoh shi- stuff up. Come pick your stuff up." He stuttered. He never cussed around me. Ever. Apparently I was too innocent for that kind of language. "You can cuss around me Zander. I'm not two anymore y'know." I stated. " Nope, you are two, because you won't come pick your bowl up. And until you are mature enough to do that, you don't get the privilege to hear my potty mouth." He chuckled as he walked put of my room.
     He is a real pain in the booty sometimes.