Prologue

"It always begins perfectly and ends the same." That was my thought when I was a young kid who perfectly thought that life is perfect, no difficulties; meant to be easy, always having a good moment and I thought that life is about waiting for the storm to pass by. It was just all thought. My life was perfect, I had a complete family to hold on but that was before... At age 10 when I saw my mom and dad talking loudly to each other, They both seem provoked but since I was innocent and never thought that they already fighting and arguing I just kept my mouth shut never asked what was the problem and just let my innocent eyes filled with lies and let my fear strengthened. I remember all the memories that I had them together, that we are contented and our lives are full of bliss and laughter, 'till my dad leave us and chose his other family. I am very disappointed that he chose lust for pure happiness and love. After that, it all changed. My point of view will never be the same, it will always be a good beginning but the ending will always be a mystery and never tells us a good story.

I remembered it was a fresh breeze, rainy afternoon and eating our favorite carbonara and drinking with their favorite home-made coffee while letting my head lean on my dad's shoulder and dad is holding my mom's hand and mom putting her arm over the shoulder of my brother. It is perfect I don't want to ask anything more than a complete family ...But, it was just all memories that kept coming back from my dream... *clock rings*

*Flashback*

"knock knock... Bri! Gising na anak, Ihahatid ka ni daddy mo sa school."

That is my wake-up call... a call for everything...

I knew someday that I will have my own happily ever after, a perfect life with my partner in happiness...