[ 9 ]

Jungkook went home with a big smile on his face

Jungkook went home with a big smile on his face. He was happy.

Happy he got to spend time with the girl she liked.

Happy he got to hear her laugh and see her smile.

Happy he got to hold her hands.

Just absolutely Happy. When Jungkook got home he was greeted by his mother with a big smile plastered unto her face.

"Hello dear, How was school?"

"It was amazing! "

"Oh really? "

"Yup! "

"Well, I've got a surprise for you"

"What is it? "

"You'll see" His mother led Jungkook to the dining room where J-Hope was seen talking with someone.

A girl.

A very familiar girl.

She had a long blonde hair and she was wearing a red sweater. J-Hope saw Jungkook and grinned.

"Jungkook's here" His mother announced.

The girl stood up and looked at Jungkook with a big smile on her face but no one can beat Jungkook's smile today, "Hi, Jungkook" she said.

Jungkook was trying to find words to say, but the only word that left Jungkook's mouth was a name.

"Lisa? "

•×•

Tzuyu went inside the house to find Jackson leaning in the door way with his arms crossed and raised eyebrows.
"So.... " He started.

"What? " Tzuyu aksed glaring at her brother.

"Who's the boy you where with?"

Tzuyu's cheeks flushed "H-He was just a friend "

Jackson smirked and got closer "A friend? Are you sure? Or was it your boyfriend?"

Tzuyu hit her brother in the head "He's not my boyfriend! "

"MOM! TZUYU'S GOT A BOYFRIEND! "
Jackson yelled, Tzuyu gasped, she was ready to kill her brother.

"WHY YOU!?" She smacked him with her bag, and Jackson ran away laughing with Tzuyu trailing behind, yelling she'll kill him.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME! "

"I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!

"MOM!!"

Mrs. Chou and Mr. Chou looked at their children running around the house, yelling at each other and just smiled.

•×•

"Lisa? "

"Hi, it's been so long " Lisa walked up to hug Jungkook but he backed away.

"What are you doing here?! "

His mother his his arms "Jungkook that's very rude! "

"It's okay Mrs. Jeon" said Lisa.

"Mom" - Jungkook looked at J-Hope "Hobi, can you leave us two alone" they both nodded and left Lisa and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook raised his hands a little, indicating he wanted Lisa to explain.

"Jungkook listen I-I'm so sorry"- she sighed "I shouldn't have left you like that without a word"

"It's too late now"

"I know a-and when J-Hope told me you were heartbroken I-I felt so guilty that I had to come back here and see you again"

"After months! " Jungkook lost his cool.

Lisa or Lalisa Manoban was Jungkook's girlfriend, ex-girlfriend. Lisa left Jungkook without saying anything to him and he was devastated but after months of trying to forget her.

He finally moved on.

And now, she came back into his life when he didn't need her any more. He felt sorry for her, if she came back thinking Jungkook would give her a chance, she thought wrong.

He was done with her.

"Please forgive me Jungkook! "

Jungkook grabbed her wrists "Lisa I just, can't forgive you like that I need time, I hope you would understand "

"O-of course Jungkook" Tears were streaming down Lisa's face.

"Please don't cry Lisa, I don't want my guest to cry "

Lisa chuckled quietly and wiped her tears away. Jungkook smiled "You should stay over for dinner" he suggested.

"I would love that "

T I M E S K I P

Lisa was in the living room with Jungkook and they we're watching a movie. Awkwardness and tension was in the air that even Eun-young and J-hope could feel it.

"So Lisa do you have a boyfriend now? "

Lisa looked at Jungkook with wide eyes "I don't"

"I see....

"Jungkook.... "

Jungkook turned to Lisa with a emotionless expression, clearly not caring about what's Lisa's about to say "What is it? "

"Jungkook I"- she grabbed his hands "I want to start all over again"

Jungkook knew this was going to happen, he took his hands away from Lisa's grip and looked at her feeling sorry.

"Lisa look... " he sighed "I don't like you anymore " Lisa gasped.

"W-What? "

"I don't like you anymore, but we can still be frien-"

Jungkook was cut off by Lisa who slapped him across the face with tears running down her face.

"YOU ARE SO. UNGRATEFUL JEON JUNGKOOK! I'M FINALLY GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO START OVER AGAIN BUT YOU'LL JUST THROW IT AWAY! "

Jungkook was pissed "I DON'T LIKE YOU ANY MORE!! I I DON'T NEED YOU! YES. I WAS HEARTBROKEN WHEN YOU LEFT ME BUT I LEARNED TO MOVE ON WHILE YOU WHERE IN THAILAND ENJOYING YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND! "

Lisa was taken surprise by Jungkook's outburst, Jungkook wasn't the type to yell at people.

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! "

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND MY ASS LISA! I SAW YOU WITH THAT GUY EVEN BEFORE YOU WENT TO THAILAND BUT I GAVE YOU A CHANCE THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU BEFORE!, BUT YOU, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREW THAT CHANCE AWAY! "

Both there faces where stained with tears. Lisa couldn't take it anymore so she grabber her bag and walked out the house slamming the door, Jungkook watched her get in her car and drove away.

Jungkook could feel the stare from behind him, he looked behind him and saw his mother holding J-Hopes arms.

Eun-young gasped at his son's state and opened her arms and Jungkook dived into her mothers warm hug.
J-Hope was looking at them, while patting Jungkook's back.

"Why don't you go upstairs and rest dear?" Jungkook nodded and walked upstairs without saying anything else.

Jungkook slammed his bedroom door shut and plopped into his bed A lot sure did happen today Jungkook thought while rubbing his forehead.

Jungkook kept thinking until his eyelids became heavy and he soon fell asleep in a quick nap.

-----------------------------
A/n:
This is so short...