[ 10 ]

If you don't like suicidal thoughts and self harm, stop reading once you see this '•×•'

-------------------------

Jungkook woke up with an incredile headache he saw that was sleeping in the couch, he looked around and expecting to be in his room but he wasn't

He was in the BTS Dorm.

He looked around and saw how messy the dorm was, he had his hands in his forehead. Jungkook saw bottle of beers everywhere.

D-Did I drink last night?

Jugnkook's train of thoughts was interrupted by Jin "Your finally up" he handed him his shirt since Jungkook was topless.

"W-What happened last night? Wh-Why am I here?"

The others saw Jungkook was awake and walked in the living room. And Jungkook was confused as ever.

"W-What? "

"I see that sleeping beauty's awake " said Suga.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE HELL I GOT HERE! "

The others chuckled At Jungkook.

"You texted me at midnight and luckily I was still awake, you wanted me to pick me up from your house so I did" said Namjoon.

"When you got here, you went straight to the fridge and saw the bottles of beers and started chugging them like your life depended on it" said Jimin, snickering.

"You started crying and yelling all your problems "Said Taehyung.

"Shit... " Jungkook muttered under his breath "How about school? "

"Dude it's Saturday " Jin sat beside Jungkook rubbing his back.

"What about my mom? J-hope? "

"Don't worry, We called J-Hope and said you were here. He said he already told your mom already"

Jungkook sighed and sank deeper in his seat.

"J-hope was here he just went to the pharmacy to buy some medicine " said Suga.

"So..... Lisa came back eh? " said Taehyung. Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes but nodded.

"And you don't want her back? " asked Jimin. Jungkook shook his head.

"Did I say that last night? "

The other nodded and snickered. "What else did I say? "

"You said you we're in love with Tzuyu so-" said Suga.

"Wait what?! " Jungkook's cheek flushed.

"So you kept rambling how you deeply in love you were with her and how you went out on a date with Her-"