[ 29 ]

• j u n g k o o k •

j u n g k o o k

"And so I kept yelling put on some clothes Jungkook as I chased him around the house but he didn't listen. He even ran out of the house while he was nake-"

"Mom! " I groaned and covered my face with my hands from embarrassment.

Mom raised her eyebrows at me "What? "

Tzuyu laughed and held my moms shoulders "Don't mind him Eunyoung, tell me more" she smirked at me.

I groaned "Okay, okay, I think you've said enough embarrassing stories about me mom. So, can I talk to you for a moment, I've got something to tell you"

Mom tilted her head "Me or Tzuyu? "

I pointed at mom "You mom" she nodded and stood up following me to the kitchen and out of the dining room, leaving Tzuyu with a confused expression.

"So what is it, sweetheart? "

"So you know Tzuyu's mom right? "

"Of course, I hope they're relationships stable now"

"Not really. But she asked to take Tzuyu to Japan with her for New year and... "

"And? "

"She wanted me to go with them" she stayed silent and looked at me before putting her hands on my shoulders.

"You should go with her, you know her state in mind, It's dangerous to leave her alone and Yen-ling might not look after her as she did before "

"Are you sure? I can't just leave you here"

"Don't worry " she once again showed off her loving smile "Hoseok's here to keep me company with Momo so I'm fine"

"So... Your fine with me going with Tzuyu? "

"Of course, I am"

I hugged her and she hugged me back tightly. We went back in the dining room to see Tzuyu admiring the antique plates and other stuff, displayed in a cabinet.

She turned around and said "Are you guys done talking? " we nodded.

"Do you want to go home sweetie? " asked mom.

"Yeah, I guess "

Mom turned to me with a stern face "Drive her home safely Jungkook "