The Grim Reaper

Ruby woke up at 5:59 on a Sunday morning. She lived alone, because she didn't like people in general. That day, she walked into her living room, plopping onto the couch. She heard a small whine, and looked over the armrest of her chair lovingly at her wolf pup, sound asleep on his bed. Graping the remote, Ruby flicked on the T.V. watching as a movie, the ring, more specifically, popped up.

She sighed and put the remote down. Sometime later, she awoke from a nap she didn't realize she had taken, by her storm door banging shut. Her breath, and heart, raced heavily. She had no weapons of defense, not even a bat. Getting up as fast as possible, Ruby tiptoed up the stairs. She got into her bed and pulled the covers over her face.

An hour later, she thought she was safe from, well, whatever it was. She peeled her covers off, and peeked out. A man, she thought it was a man anyway, looked over her. He was dressed in a large black cloak, hood pulled over his/her face, concealing it. She screamed. In his right hand was a sythe, long and iron. It tilted its face upward, revealing a bony, skeletal head. He bent down, and, with one, easy, clean motion, removed her head. After that day, Ruby's existence disappeared, and her friends and family forgot about her. Except me. Yes, I am who you think. It was very joyful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, quick AN.These are all going to be short stories. Thx for reading!