The Room

Jack sat in a room, dark and gloomy, with paint peeling from the walls. His OCD drove him insane, as he could not use his hands to clean the walls, repainting and washing the grime off their rough surfaces. His hands were chained behind his back, as were his legs. He tried to fight against them, but with every twist and attempt at freedom, his wrists became scratched and bloodied as the rusted metal bit through his flesh. Only then did he notice the note taped to the wall nearest to him. An hour. These were the only two words written on the note, but Jack knew exactly what it meant. He had probably been in this revolting room for nearly a half hour. He only had a half hour until something horrible, Jack knew it had to be horrible, happened.

He would have to endure endless pain to live. Both of his feet, and both of his hands, needed to be removed. It would be a long process of sawing at his already screaming wrists, and untouched ankles. Biting down on his lip, he began to forcefully rub his hands against the sharp chains that bound him. His screams filled the air just seconds later as he hit bone. However, a long, loud chime rang through the room. Jack screamed again. Not because of pain this time, but because he knew this signaled his death. And, sure enough, a cage, just large enough to fit his body, covered in sharp, metal tooth like things, fell on him. His death was long and slow, and his agony sounded in the room, lasting, it seemed, and eternity.

And that's part 4! This is an original, very very short story. Thx for reading!