Chapter 5

I know it took me a while to post this, but i've been busy. TwiggsterPower kept telling me to post the 5 chp, and now i finally did. SO TAKE THAT!!! she gave me an idea, and i'd agree to use it. things have been slowing down for me, but i'm trying to make some progress, here. (o.o)

~~~~~

Back in the nurse's room, I waited until the close was clear to open the note the boy left in my hand when I was pretending to sleep. I still don't know who it was, but I'm sure I got an idea. The handwriting was a little bit familiar, though. This was what it said:

"Will you go out with me?"

I mean really. This guy seemed like he's too chicken to ask me out face-to-face. I know it was either Dominic's, Jack's, or Scott's handwriting. I don't know. Well... it can't be Dominic's becuase he has Nicole, and Scott, he's my ex. I know he wants me back, though. But now I'm thinking it's really Jack because first of all, it looks like his handwriting and second of all, he's waiting for me at the school gate. So why would he wait for me at the school gate after school was over? And how did he know I was still at the school? So, it's definitely Jack.

"Hey," I said. "What are you still doing here?"

"Waiting for you."

"Oh. Why?"

"Andrea told me to." That damn bitch, Andrea! I'm gonna kill you for this! But... I'm still happy you made him wait for me. So thank you.

"Ok..." I started to walk off toward Starbuck's, and Jack followed me.

"Where are you going?"

"Starbuck's. I need something to keep me awake tonight." I turned around. "You know you don't have to keep following me. I can drive to Starbuck's."

"Andrea told me to make sure you are okay. No one else could do it because they had plans. So I just said yes, and also cause you're my friend."

Aww... so sweet. I really want him to stay with me. "Okay. I guess you can come. I'll meet you at Starbuck's."

"Yeah. See you."

Once I got in my car, I called Andrea, thanking her so, so much for letting Jack stay with me.

thanx for telling jack to stay with me

what? i didnt tell jack to stay with u

u didnt?

no. but at least ur dream came true.

right now, we r going to starbucks.

ok...?

idk what to do!?!?

well... just talk to him. about anything. u can ask him to prom.

no thank u

c'mon michaela

guys ask the girls out. i want jack to ask me himself.

ok then. hey, i gotta go. i have to prepare dinner.

for u and austin?

... yeah.

*laugh... ok, i'll let u go. have fun.