Chapter 8

This chp is given credit to, again, TwiggsterPower and AltophoneKYLO. :D My awesome buddy. We are like besties. I made her get an account, and of course she hated me. But we chat and stuff. So yeah. Srry for the late update. No need to leave comments below for ideas. I came up with a GOOD list that I hope will make the story better and juicier. :D For now, enjoy :D (It might suck, the way I put it. :P)

~~~~~

I was playing songs on my ipod and listening to them. I was listening to, of course, One Diredtion. Harry Styles. Curly brown hair, a great singer, good accent, and has an awesome smile. If I could meet him right now, that would be a dream come true. Well... any girl's dream.

" If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know-oh-oh! You don't know you're beautiful!

Oh, oh, oh! That's what makes you beautiful!

So c-c-c'mon. You got it wr--"

That's when Kristen pulled my ear phones out of my ear. Geez, thanks a lot.

"Listening to them again?"

"Yeah. They're good. Especially Harry. No offense to the people who like Zayn, Niall, Liam, or Louis. I think they're hot, too, but I like Harry the most."

Sigh... "Geez, Michaela." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

I put my ear phones back in my ear. "What Makes You Beautiful" was just ending. I played "One Thing" next. I started humming. I guess that annoyed Kristen. We were driving to the pool again. But we decided to make a stop to the mall. Cause (1) we wanted to and (2) because she wanted to see Jack. Not my ex, but the one she liked (refer to chapter 1 if needed). She found out he also got a job in the mall. The mall was a great place to work. Especially this mall. She from Katrina, which she heard from Rachel, which she heard from Lizzie, which she heard from Andrea, which she heard from Austin. He got a job at Hollister (really?). We went in and found him folding some clothes. Wow. Never saw that coming. We hid behind racks of clothing.

"Why the hell are we doing this?" I asked.

"I just want to see him."

Sigh... I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

"What are you guys doing?" Shit. I think he was the manager.

"Uh... just looking for the bathroom." I lied.

"Mmm-hm. In a rack of clothing." He had a serious look on his face. Shit, we're in trouble.

"Sorry boss, they're with me." I saw Jack standing behind us. "Sorry for the disturbance." Disturbance!?!?

"It's fine. Get back to work. You girls, the buy something or leave." He walked away.

"Really!?!? A distrubance!?!? That was just mean!!!" I yelled, but quietly.

"Hey, I had to say something back there to help you guys out."

"Yeah, true," said Kristen. It seemed like she wasn't offended. I guess, since it was Jack who said that.

"I gotta get back to work. If you guys want, you can wait until my shift is over."

"Wait, but we--" I began to say.

"Okay. We'll meet you in the food court, then," interrupted Kristen.

Jack looked a little confuse. "Uh... ok? Guess I'll see you guys later." And Jack went back to work.