Chapter 6

This chapter is given credit to SpeakWithMusicx21. She is my awesome and emo cousin of mine. It seemed like she now likes to cut herself with broken glass. Or something like that. IDK. She is really funny also. :D This is still slow progress going. Srry to any of you. Again, fan, comment, and vote if you liked any of the previous chps. ;)

~~~~~

After shopping with Kristen at Macy's, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I was on my bed, holding a pillow, and sqealing in it. I was terribly happy. I still haven't asked Jack if he wrote the letter. I remember in the nurse's room that there was a guy, but I couldn't clearly see his face and clothing, since I was just squinting. I still have the note. I kept it in my desk drawer. Aww! But this is a dream come true! (I know I said the same thing when I went out with Scott, but he's in the past now. I think.)

Andrea texted me saying we are going to a pool. They opened it early this year. By 2 months. Well, it was pretty hot, so I'm glad they opened it. At Macy's, luckily, Kristen and I bought bikinis. I thought I looked sexy. But I felt like a should lose a little belly fat. And get a belly-button piercing. But there was a girl in my class who got one, but she got an infection. So I guess not. Of course I don't want it happening to me. I would never wear bikinis again if that happened. Shivers.

By the time we got to the pool on Saturday, it was really busy. While I was waiting in line to pay for admission (It wasn't that expensive for each person, so I decided to pay for everyone.), I felt somebody grab my ass. I was shocked. I felt weird and disgusted. I felt the hand move up my back. I knew he was trying to untie my bikini top. I turned around and was about to call him a molester, but it turned out to be Jack. Sheesh.

"Got scared?"

"Psh, no." I rolled my eyes. "What're you doing here?"

"I'm waiting in line with you. I didn't want you to get lonely." I felt a rush of heat spread across my face. Jack really knew how to embrace girls.

"Ok. You can wait with me." After a moment of silence, he covered my eyes. "What're you doing?"

"Covering your eyes, duh. Should I stop?"

Pause. "No." I smiled, and put my hands on top of his. Now this is what lovey-dovey couples do. "Just tell me when I'm in the front of the line." Probably after 5 minutes, Jack let go. I was face-to-face with a really hot guy. I could see his muscle build. I hope he's the lifeguard. But Jack is better!!!

"How many people?"

"Ten."

"That will be $100 please." I handed him the money. He shot me a smile, and I smiled back.

"Thanks."

After dropping off my stuff on the chairs, Jack and I headed for the pool. He jumped in first, and made a big splash. Some water got on me, and it was freezing!!! I screamed and backed up a few steps.

"It's cold! I don't wanna go in!!!" Jack laughed.

"Come here."

"No," I said. "You'll just slash me with water."

"No! I won't. I swear."

"Yeah, right." I turned around, and felt something as I was walking back. I saw a small jumping spider on my leg. I screamed, and backed up toward the pool. Someone grabbed my leg, and pulled me into the pool. I screamed again. I coughed up water, and wiped my eyes.

"Jack! Why'd you do that!?!?"

"Cause I did. And it was funny." I looked at him, smiled, and rolled my eyes. I splashed water in Jack's face. "Hey!" And he splashed me back. We kept splashing each other and laughing. He suddenly pulled me underwater, and kissed me. He stuck his tongue in. Having cold water and a warm tongue in my mouth was really awkward. He pulled me back up above the surface. I coughed again, and blushed. "You okay?"

"Yeah." Jack pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry it was unexpecting. You just looked really hot in that bikini, and I couldn't hold myself back anymore." I blushed again, a million times more.

"You really know how to embrace me, huh?"

"Of course." And he kissed me again. I knew other people were looking, but I didn't care. I kissed him back.

~~~

I got a sunburn on my back and shoulders after going to the pool. That firgures. At school, Andrea and Katrina kept laughing. They poked the part where it was red, and white cirlces would form, then it disappears after a couple seconds. I got annoyed with it.

I'm happy now, since Jack and I meet everyday in the morning at my locker. He'd give me a good morning kiss, and we'd stay together until we have to be told to stop doing all the lovey-dovey stuff.

I'm also happy, because in 2 weeks, we are all going to a camp. Not one for little kids, but a place where high schoolers hang out. There's partying (no alcohol and drugs), hiking, and a lake where we swim. That's all I'm looking forward to. Especially at the lake at night. Jack and I can sit together, and dip our feet in the water. Now I'm just worried that something will eat us.

The day before camp (Friday, 5 PM)...

I was at my house getting ready for tomorrow. Clothes, hairbrush, shoes, bikinis, shampoo & conditioner, toilet paper, and cell phone.

I took out my cell and texted Jack asking if he wanted to come over. He said no and that he was busy, and that's unusual. He never has plans!!! I got my car keys, got in my car, and drove to Jack's house. I slowed down when I found a car that he doesn't own. A red Camry. I've been to his house several times, and I have never seen this car before.

I parked in the neighborhood next to his, so he wouldn't see my car. I hid below a window. When I looked in, I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw Jack making out on the couch in his living room. With a girl I didn't even know.

~~~~~

END OF CHP!!! Done!!! SRRY IT'S SHORT. Find out what happens in the nxt chp. be patient and wait. Of course AltophoneKYLO can't (cousin). JK. AltophoneKYLO is awesome, like my other cousin. Again, rate, comment, fan, and vote!!! Bye!!! ^o.o^

Wait, one more thing. It turned out SpeakWithMusicx21 lost her broken glass weapon. Now she's trying to find a new weapon. :D You gotta love my awesome emo cousin. ;D