Addison Parker- Chapter 1

Addison stepped out of her shiny 2010 Mini Cooper and strode confidently towards the barn, where most of her days started and ended. She flicked her black Ray-Bans over her piercing blue eyes and rolled up the cuffs of her navy blue and white checkered shirt due to the already-seething-at-ten-am New York summer sun. Her face pulled into a smile as she entered the well-lit emaculately clean barn and she headed towards the tackroom. 

"Hi Addison!" peeped a younger pony kid that she didn't recognize. Addison smiled anyway and continued to her destination. She quietly opened the door and wrapped her arms around a tall, tan boy standing by the polo wraps. The boy quickly turned and seeing it was Addy, planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"Missed you," she whispered, leaning into his muscular arms. 

"I missed you too, love" the boy said in his adorable british accent as he unlocked her arms and grabbed Addy's bridle, handing it to her. "But I bet you missed someone else a little more than me," he joked, shooing her away. 

"Never!" She said in mock disbelief and leaned up to kiss him gently. "Thanks Braden." Braden smiled and watched her walk out, still smiling.