i don't know

Henry decided to take the toons out of the studio, because they had never be outside.

Bendy grasped, "Is that a tree?" The demon asked as pointed to a large oak tree in front of them.

Henry chuckled at the over excited toon. "Yes Bendy. Its a oak tree."

Bendys eye's sparkled he ran towards the tree to climbed it, only leaving a cloud of  smoke in his place.

Alice giggled as she took her shoe's off. Her skipped around the field singing a soft joyful tune. She stopped and basked in owe at the beautiful blue sky. "Wow!" She spoke quietly "Its beautiful!" The angel spun around and sat down on the lush green grass.

Boris ran around the field laughing like a madman. "This is amazing!" The wolf screamed, being pumped with energy.

Darling looked around, feeling out of place. He wandered aimlessly, hoping to find something that would fill him this joy like the others had. The ink demon comes across a red, White and black rose. The mix of colours that complement each other perfect. He reached out a hand to touch the fragile flower. The soft touch brought a warm smile on his face. He giggled as he picked the roses. Henry came over to help him clip the rose thorns off, after he and Darling made five flower crowns out of the roses.