dancing gone wrong (best i could do)

Bendy was in his dance studio, (go with it) he had his tap shoes on. He started to do a routine that he had to preform in the next episode on the show.

Alice creped up the stairs to reach the lighting part of the studio. Boris was waiting for her, he placed a finger on his own lips to tell the angel to be quite. Alice smirked evilly, glancing down at the dancer. Boris grabbed a piece of dangling rope next to him. Alice look at the wolf and counted down from three on her gloved fingers. Once she got to zero Boris pulled the rope and a van fell on Bendy. Alice and Boris laughed loudly, Bendy heard their laugher and glared up at them.

Alice through her heels at the dancer and they both ran for their life. They found Henry with Bendy hot on their tale. "Henry!" The angel and wolf screamed. Henry turned at the sound of his name. The toons ran behind him, "help! Bendys trying to kill us!" Alice said panicking.

Bendy stormed up to them fuming. "Henry. Move." He demanded.

"No!" Henry shouted at his creation. Alice ran away without Bendy noticing.

"Henry." Bendy wined " please?" He  clapped his hands together, like he was begging. Henry shock his head. "Please?"

"No!"

Alice walked behind the demon, a metal cage in her arms. She slammed it down on the unsuspecting toon. "Gotcha!" She shouted proudly.

"Dame you sneaky angel!" Bendy screamed in rage. The others walk away to let the demon calm down a bit.

"H-hey g-guys! Wait come back! At least let me out!" He called out.

Darling shook his head disapprovingly at what he just witnessed, as he turn around and walked away.